(1) ‘CoroCoro’ Cover Reveals Silhouetted Pokemon, More Leaks Soon [2/11]

What in the world is Skyla doing in Eeveelution form?

EDIT: Dang it Nigel! This has to be Flying...

I wonder what type it is... I want to say dragon, but something's off. A new type entirely? Flying?

Male trainers get male Niñon, Female trainers get Niñan (American name of Ninfia).
That's my theory anyways.

Bak to the Milotic part I was pointing out, what if it's dual typed? The Shades of blue and red can signify water and fire, maybe psychic, and also the colors of the X and Y legendaries?

The Japanese next to the red arrow says that "there is a secret to the evolution" so maybe there is a new technique (other than stones, happiness, time of day, location, etc.) to get Eevee to evolve into Ninfia.

Amphy23 said:
Male trainers get male Niñon, Female trainers get Niñan (American name of Ninfia).
That's my theory anyways.

That could vibe with the whole growing close to your pokemon thing

Maybe max Eevee's beauty?

Alternatively it could be to do with the 'growing closer' thing mentioned early on.

Oh...my...God...

Is Mewtwo going to get a second coming (or third coming as it were) to put him into the spotlight again? Possibly helping right some wrongs in the Pokemon world, to show off as a hero, maybe even have this end up being parlayed into a Smash 4 appearance for him?

...I'm literally trembling right now. This could very well be one of the single greatest things to happen to the Mewtwo fandom in years.

I hope they actually recall the events from Movie 1 and not have Mewtwo not remember Ash.

Woah new Eevee!! Not really sure what type it is... It looks like there is a picture of it with a circle of orange energy around it above the Sugimori art. Maybe a dragon move?

Also, yes on the movie! I was hoping they'd bring Mewtwo back and I was hoping it would be against Genesect! I am so pumped for this.

This is an eeveelution? I thought it was Victini's new Cat forme.

If there is a new type, building up hype with Ninfia is certainly the way to do it GameFreak.

Or they could be preparing to troll everyone thinking that and it'll be a Normal-type.

I say it's a new type, it def doesn't look like a dragon, flying, or fighting type. The only one that it does look like is normal. But eevee is normal and even if there was to be a normal eeveelution i'd bet it'd be brown too. I'm saying it's light type.

Back