(1) ‘CoroCoro’ Cover Reveals Silhouetted Pokemon, More Leaks Soon [2/11]

jynxed said:
So I'm just assuming nothing new was revealed on Pokémon Sunday since it hasn't even been mentioned. What did they talk about? I was hoping they'd at least hint at Sylveon's type :(

I heard someone mentioned they will reveal its type in the next issue of CoroCoro's. Don't worry, February will be done in few weeks and then March, here we go! ;)

So a new video for the up coming pokemon movie was shown. At the end, Sylveon was shown and, I don't know if this is already known, but it appears to have full control of the ribbons it has. I wonder if this could further narrow its type down.

BassoonBro said:
So a new video for the up coming pokemon movie was shown. At the end, Sylveon was shown and, I don't know if this is already known, but it appears to have full control of the ribbons it has. I wonder if this could further narrow its type down.

It also shows the mini movie's logo on a cloud.

cloudse.png

I'm still calling Flying-type.

Nekoban Ryo said:
BassoonBro said:

It also shows the mini movie's logo on a cloud.

cloudse.png

I'm still calling Flying-type.

Something I've learned about TPC is that they seem to like to tease about new information that is forthcoming. They do it for some of their movie teasers (Pokemon X = Lugia, Z = Zoroark) and they did it for the Eevee mini-movie by putting that ribbon in the logo a few months back.

I would agree with what Nekoban Ryo stated that the cloud may be a reference to Sylveon's type. Also, if you look at the promotional image that was released when Sylveon was revealed internationally, it shows all of the eeveelutions together with the types that are super-effective against each other on opposite ends.

sylveon-2.jpg

To me this suggests that perhaps between Jolteon and Sylveon, one's type is super-effective against the other. And because I doubt that Sylveon is Ground-type, I assume that perhaps it is Flying-type and is weak against Jolteon.

Also, did anyone else notice that in the trailer for the Eevee mini-movie, right after the logo with the cloud is shown, it looks like the eeveelutions jump out of cave above the waterfall...I know this is a stretch, but to me it seems like Sylveon is jumping higher up than anyone else (perhaps it is flying out of the cave's mouth?).

I agree with the both of you. I think it will be a Flying type. Those are very interesting points you guys bring up.

And we're at the silly "they are SE in one direction" thing again.... couldn't you just keep it at the cloud and see where it goes with that?

Flying's more likely than anything else, at this point. Frankly, I'm just tired of idiots preaching about it being the fake "Light" type.

Mitja said:
And we're at the silly "they are SE in one direction" thing again.... couldn't you just keep it at the cloud and see where it goes with that?

I don't see why it's silly. I'm just pointing out a fact from the image (save for the Jolteon/Sylveon pair); in terms of the Sylveon and Jolteon "pairing," it is, of course, just speculation.

I'm starting to believe it won't be a Light type, or Flying. Kinda stupid actually if you believe it's a flying type. It'll most likely be normal.

I still think that they are making a big deal over this Pokemon for nothing, if it was really something so "amazing" it would've been a new type or have a really special way of evolving

Gr8Ampharos said:
I still think that they are making a big deal over this Pokemon for nothing, if it was really something so "amazing" it would've been a new type or have a really special way of evolving
You're acting as if it has already been revealed. We still have time to speculate.

People need to stop reviving old "Coro Coro" titled threads. It momentarily gets my hopes up :p

On the plus side, a few additional Coro Coro "leaks" have appeared on imagesites. Sadly, they only seem to contain character info.

Jay said:
On the plus side, a few additional Coro Coro "leaks" have appeared on imagesites. Sadly, they only seem to contain character info.

Sadly? That's like everything I want. :S

Are you talking about the one with Yveltal and that one male character dressed in similar colors? That's been proven fake.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Unless it's posted on the front page, it's fake.

Right, so IDK why you guys are making a big deal about this stuff.

There's always fakes before the real thing anyway.

Back