• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

★Hyunbin's Trade Thread★ [H] Primes, Promos, RED COLLECTION! [W] BW3 Cards!

RE: ★Hyunbin's Trade Thread★ [H] Lv.X's, Primes, Promos, STAPLES! [W] JPN RDL, BW1 Cards!

Hyunbin said:
Berquet50 said:
Hyunbin said:
Okay, so how about:

Me:
LL Dratini
LL Dragonair
HGSS Meganium PRIME
TR Dragonair

You:
HGSS Feraligatr [Theme Deck Holo]
UL Steelix [Theme Deck Holo]
UL Mankey RH
UD Forretress RH
UD Legend Box RH

Are all of your cards mint? (no scratches or smudges even minor ones)
I also have one silver Steelix coin, blue Tyranitar coin and red Turtwig, Chimchar & Piplup coin (these all come with theme decks/blister packs).

My RHs are mint, but the theme deck holos are used in decks, so I can't really say they are scratch-less.. Also like I said I only have 2 non-collector friends to play the TCG with those decks, So I can't give away those... You have Feraligatr HGSS Non-holo, so I can give it if you add that card, but please let me keep steelix for this time. Don't you have anything else you want from my list? I found Pachirisu DP that I really want. Oh, I have an idea, if you can give me a 4-2-1 Tyranitar UL non holo line, I can give you the steelix holo. You can drop the Meganium Prime if it looks unfair:

your:
LL Dratini
LL Dragonair
HGSS Meganium PRIME
TR Dragonair
DP Pachirisu
HGSS Feraligatr
4-2-1 Tyranitar (All UL)

You:
HGSS Feraligatr [Theme Deck Holo]
UL Steelix [Theme Deck Holo]
UL Mankey RH
UD Forretress RH
UD Legend Box RH

Let me know! :)

I wouldn't want anything that's not mint so I'm not interested in the theme deck holos anymore.

Me:
LL Dratini
LL Dragonair
DP Pachirisu
HGSS Meganium PRIME
TR Dragonair

You:
HGSS Ninetales
HGSS Jynx RH
UL Mankey RH
UD Forretress RH
UD Legend Box RH

I have some LP Spiritomb AR and some Arceus cards if you're interested.
I would like to make this into a bigger trade since it's an international trade.

I gotta say, I don't know why I have that card listed. but I'd really want an arceus card, I have the {R} and {G} , the best would be {D} :)

RE: ★Hyunbin's Trade Thread★ [H] Lv.X's, Primes, Promos, STAPLES! [W] JPN RDL, BW1 Cards!

Would you be interested in Water or Electric Arceus?

Hyunbin said:
Would you be interested in Water or Electric Arceus?

Let it be water then :)

Me:
LL Dratini
LL Dragonair
AR Arceus [Water]
DP Pachirisu
HGSS Meganium PRIME
TR Dragonair

You:
HGSS Ninetales
HGSS Jynx RH
UL Lucario
UL Mankey RH
UL Plusle RH
UD Forretress RH
UD Legend Box RH

Let me know. =3

Hyunbin said:
Me:
LL Dratini
LL Dragonair
AR Arceus [Water]
DP Pachirisu
HGSS Meganium PRIME
TR Dragonair

You:
HGSS Ninetales
HGSS Jynx RH
UL Lucario
UL Mankey RH
UL Plusle RH
UD Forretress RH
UD Legend Box RH

Let me know. =3

Lucario UL is just traded out, sorry... anything else?

Me:
LL Dratini
LL Dragonair
AR Arceus [Water]
DP Pachirisu
HGSS Meganium PRIME
TR Dragonair

You:
HGSS Ninetales
HGSS Smoochum
HGSS Jynx RH
UL Mankey RH
UL Plusle RH
UD Forretress RH
UD Legend Box RH

Just please make sure all of the cards on your end are mint.

Do you have any mint bulk commons and uncommons?

piplup234 said:
Do you have any mint bulk commons and uncommons?

Nope.

EDIT/
What Japanese Victory Medals do you have?

I have the Pikachu JPN Victory Medals

piplup234 said:
I have the Pikachu JPN Victory Medals

Ah, k. I'm not looking for Pikachu Victory Medals.

Ok well thanks anyways, might be able to get some of the newer ones at worlds if your interested...

piplup234 said:
Ok well thanks anyways, might be able to get some of the newer ones at worlds if your interested...

I only need the Meganium Victory Medal.

Ok, I'll see if I can pick it up for you, would you trade bulk for it?

piplup234 said:
Ok, I'll see if I can pick it up for you, would you trade bulk for it?

How much would you want for it?

Could you do 2000 for it?

Probably not. I don't think I even have 1000 as of right now.
I'll pass anyway.

Ok well let me know if you get more

Hynbin, I PM'd you :)

Berquet50 said:

I know. Right now I'm at work and I wait till I get home to check my cards before I finalize a trade. Also, I'm not 100% sure that I need the RH Forretress so that's mainly why I'm waiting to get home to check again.

Hyunbin said:
Berquet50 said:

I know. Right now I'm at work and I wait till I get home to check my cards before I finalize a trade. Also, I'm not 100% sure that I need the RH Forretress so that's mainly why I'm waiting to get home to check again.

Okay, I'll wait :)

Back