• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

★Hyunbin's Trade Thread★ [H] Primes, Promos, RED COLLECTION! [W] BW3 Cards!

RE: ★Hyunbin's Trade Thread★ [H] Lv.X's, Primes, Promos, STAPLES! [W] JPN RDL, BW1 Cards!

Your
2 RH Sage
Machamp TM
2 Ruins of Alph
My Celebi Prime?

RE: ★Hyunbin's Trade Thread★ [H] Lv.X's, Primes, Promos, STAPLES! [W] JPN RDL, BW1 Cards!

What sets are your Umbreon from?

CoL.

Can you do one regular and one RH (mint?) COL Umbreon for these?

2 RH Sage
Machamp TM
2 Ruins of Alph

The Umbreon RH isn't mint or NM.

glaceon said:
The Umbreon RH isn't mint or NM.

Are the two regular ones mint at least?
I can do it for those.

NM. A bit of edge wear.

Do you have any TRR EX's?

~SS

Shiny Shinx said:
Do you have any TRR EX's?

~SS

Nope. If I did they would be listed.

Do you have any dragonair of any set and language? CML for them:)

I have two TR Dragonair and three LL Dragonair.
I see you're also looking for Dratini?

What HGSS-on RH's do you have?

Hyunbin said:

I'd love to get one of these! Yes, I am collecting Dratini too, you can see which cards that I miss :)

I have:
Jumpluff HGSS 6/123
Wobbuffet HGSS 13/123
Metapod HGSS 46/123
Miltank HGSS 47/123
Jynx HGSS 69/123

Plusle UL 36/95
Mankey UL 53/95

Forretress UD 3/90
Eevee UD 48/90
Hitmonchan UD 51/90
Legend Box UD 75/90

Lunatone TR 25/102
Volbeat TR 82/102

Servine BW 3/114
Tepig BW 16/114

All up 4 trade :)

Berquet50 said:
Hyunbin said:

I'd love to get one of these! Yes, I am collecting Dratini too, you can see which cards that I miss :)

I have:
Jumpluff HGSS 6/123
Wobbuffet HGSS 13/123
Metapod HGSS 46/123
Miltank HGSS 47/123
Jynx HGSS 69/123

Plusle UL 36/95
Mankey UL 53/95

Forretress UD 3/90
Eevee UD 48/90
Hitmonchan UD 51/90
Legend Box UD 75/90

Lunatone TR 25/102
Volbeat TR 82/102

Servine BW 3/114
Tepig BW 16/114

Well I only have one LL dratini and four TR Dratini.
Let me know how many of each card you're interested in.

EDIT/
I also read you're interested in Lv.X's and Primes?
I have 2 Dialga G Lv.X and 3 Meganium PRIME.
Let me know.

Hyunbin said:
Berquet50 said:
Hyunbin said:

I have:
Jumpluff HGSS 6/123
Wobbuffet HGSS 13/123
Metapod HGSS 46/123
Miltank HGSS 47/123
Jynx HGSS 69/123

Plusle UL 36/95
Mankey UL 53/95

Forretress UD 3/90
Eevee UD 48/90
Hitmonchan UD 51/90
Legend Box UD 75/90

Lunatone TR 25/102
Volbeat TR 82/102

Servine BW 3/114
Tepig BW 16/114

Well I only have one LL dratini and four TR Dratini.
Let me know how many of each card you're interested in.

EDIT/
I also read you're interested in Lv.X's and Primes?
I have 2 Dialga G Lv.X and 3 Meganium PRIME.
Let me know.

I want a LL dratini and one of each LL and TR Dragonair. I currently look for many non card things like sleeves coins damage counters, etc. Check my buy thread for them. And i'd use the meganium prime too, also i just traded the jumpluff HGSS RH,so cml for more stuff?

Berquet50 said:
I want a LL dratini and one of each LL and TR Dragonair. I currently look for many non card things like sleeves coins damage counters, etc. Check my buy thread for them. And i'd use the meganium prime too, also i just traded the jumpluff HGSS RH,so cml for more stuff?

Okay, so how about:

Me:
LL Dratini
LL Dragonair
HGSS Meganium PRIME
TR Dragonair

You:
HGSS Feraligatr [Theme Deck Holo]
UL Steelix [Theme Deck Holo]
UL Mankey RH
UD Forretress RH
UD Legend Box RH

Are all of your cards mint? (no scratches or smudges even minor ones)
I also have one silver Steelix coin, blue Tyranitar coin and red Turtwig, Chimchar & Piplup coin (these all come with theme decks/blister packs).

Do you have any Japanese Floatzels? I have a RH Galvantula BW.

FlamingDriscoll09 said:
Do you have any Japanese Floatzels? I have a RH Galvantula BW.

I have none, sorry.

Hyunbin said:
Berquet50 said:

Okay, so how about:

Me:
LL Dratini
LL Dragonair
HGSS Meganium PRIME
TR Dragonair

You:
UL Mankey RH
UD Forretress RH
UD Legend Box RH

I also have one silver Steelix coin, blue Tyranitar coin and red Turtwig, Chimchar & Piplup coin (these all come with theme decks/blister packs).

My RHs are mint, but the theme deck holos are used in decks, so I can't really say they are scratch-less.. Also like I said I only have 2 non-collector friends to play the TCG with those decks, So I can't give away those... You have Feraligatr HGSS Non-holo, so I can give it if you add that card, but please let me keep steelix for this time. Don't you have anything else you want from my list? I found Pachirisu DP that I really want. Oh, I have an idea, if you can give me a 4-2-1 Tyranitar UL non holo line, I can give you the steelix holo. You can drop the Meganium Prime if it looks unfair:

your:
LL Dratini
LL Dragonair
HGSS Meganium PRIME
TR Dragonair
DP Pachirisu
HGSS Feraligatr
4-2-1 Tyranitar (All UL)

You:
UL Mankey RH
UD Forretress RH
UD Legend Box RH

Let me know! :)

Berquet50 said:
Hyunbin said:
Okay, so how about:

Me:
LL Dratini
LL Dragonair
HGSS Meganium PRIME
TR Dragonair

You:
UL Mankey RH
UD Forretress RH
UD Legend Box RH

My RHs are mint, but the theme deck holos are used in decks, so I can't really say they are scratch-less.. Also like I said I only have 2 non-collector friends to play the TCG with those decks, So I can't give away those... You have Feraligatr HGSS Non-holo, so I can give it if you add that card, but please let me keep steelix for this time. Don't you have anything else you want from my list? I found Pachirisu DP that I really want. Oh, I have an idea, if you can give me a 4-2-1 Tyranitar UL non holo line, I can give you the steelix holo. You can drop the Meganium Prime if it looks unfair:

your:
LL Dratini
LL Dragonair
HGSS Meganium PRIME
TR Dragonair
DP Pachirisu
HGSS Feraligatr
4-2-1 Tyranitar (All UL)

You:
UL Mankey RH
UD Forretress RH
UD Legend Box RH

Let me know! :)

I wouldn't want anything that's not mint so I'm not interested in the theme deck holos anymore.

Me:
LL Dratini
LL Dragonair
DP Pachirisu
HGSS Meganium PRIME
TR Dragonair

You:
HGSS Ninetales
HGSS Jynx RH
UL Mankey RH
UD Forretress RH
UD Legend Box RH

I have some LP Spiritomb AR and some Arceus cards if you're interested.
I would like to make this into a bigger trade since it's an international trade.

Back