Da idiot

arceus' 1000'th arm
luminous energy - 5/5 this is a reprint of multi energy, which saw a ton of play. good desition to reprint it when archeops is a thing. it is the most useful in anti meta decks and dual typing decks. will see play.

artazon town - will see play. 5/5 it is brooklet hill for non rule box mons. amazing. mew and rule box decks can´t use this when you have it in play.

clavel - waaaaayyyyy worse than holon mentor. 120 hp today is not at all as high as 100 was in 2006. holon mentor could grab groudon ex for fricking sake. it is not having holon tranciever, either. so definetly not as good. still, in kirlia decks this should be an instant 3-4 off just like how brigette was in zoroark. love that they are putting restriction on cards with maximum hp. 4.5/5

Dendra - it is like serena without gust option and discard synergy but is less punishing in requirement of discarding cards. 3/5

superior energy retrival - what can use this really? meowscarada and rapid intel vmax? sure. gardenia's vigor as well. but no deck really needs a high quantity of energy in hand. except maybe cherim. we also have energy retrival. 3/5

the 3 tauruses - 1.5/5 for fire and fighting and 2/5 for water. water has acceptable snipe. they just don't have enough validity.

quaquaval ex - can abuse cheryl when combined with it´s one prize verision. 220 every turn on a 320 hp guy. problem is to much lightning and slowness of needing several stage 2s. it has validity against magnezone ex as it preasures second attack when you have no energy in play. palkia vstar might not have as easy healing and has 40 less in bulk. but it is way more aggresive and faster. 2/5

quaxvell - level ball searchable. 2.5/5 graded as a pre evolution

quaxly x2 - 60 hp and 2 energies with imunity from their current active. but can be switched around? 1/5 when we have a 70 hp guy. that one has 2/5 graded as pre evolution

skeliderege ex - great damage output. especially for only 2 energies. it scales dow very fast. if you want to use it, play silver tempest rapidash and go aggresive on stage 2 ex and vmax mons. not optimal gameplan but works against some decks. just not a reliable attacker. 2.5/5 it has the most HP so far on an ex altough.

crocalor - not level ballable but still cramorantable. 1.5/5 as a prevolution

fuecoco - 90 hp and 3 RT or 80 hp with 2 RT? you choose. 2/5 for both as pre evolutions

oricorio - 4/5 should see play in fire and gardevoir ex decks as proactive healing.

meowscarada - 5/5 efficent attacker that can abuse medicham V and can reach OHKOs. incredible. kricketune gives HP buff and lilligant vstar gives consistency

floragato - 3.5/5 as it is level ballable with an acceptably disruptive attack. graded as pre evoluion

sprigatito x2 - play 60 hp if you don´t rely on DTE and 70 hp if you do. both get 2/5 as pre evolutions.

Zahir

Aspiring Trainer
Quaquaval ex is probably gonna play like how RS Inteleon Vmax tried to play. Attack, take back all your energy and heal with a Cheryl, rinse and repeat while sitting on a path or other counter stadium. This time we're actually doing damage tho. Water type so we have Irida to help set up. I like the flavor of deck especially since it seems like it's gonna use 2 different Quaquavals in one deck, and I love when decks give you that option. I'm interested at least.

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
TPCI doesn't care about Clodsire.
Don’t worry. You’ll get your Clodsire. They’ve already revealed a lot of exciting cards in this set… the Paldean starter ex’s, the Paldean starter forms, the first special energy card of the era, and about half the trainers in the set. They’re not going to reveal a fan-favorite on top of all that. They’re going to want to save Clodsire for a later reveal.
Of course, it might still take a few sets to get Clodsire. I get how hard it can be to wait for your favorite Pokémon of an era to get its first card. Hisuian Sliggoo took seven months after the release of Legends: Arceus to get printed internationally, and I’m probably going to have to wait a while for Slither Wing’s first print. If tradition holds, we’ll get Clodsire by the end of the year. Not so sure about the paradox Pokémon.

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
You always forgot the phrase, whenever Rule Box is mentioned. (Pokemon V, Pokemon ex, etc. have Rule Boxes.)
It's been pointed out to you before that there is no guarantee that that phrase will remain in perpetuity. This phrases already does not appear, and in fact never appeared, on the JP cards.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
The three Paldean Tauros cards are extremely interesting. Only need Paldean Wooper to be shown alongside Clodsire, who will no doubt go by the extended name of Paldean Clodsire. They've done this with Obstagoon, Perrserker, Cursola, Sirfetch'd, Mr. Rime and Runerigus regarding Galarian, and also Basculegion, Overqwil and Sneasler regarding Hisuian.

pato

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
sad that Dendra is so bad, i love her in the game...if only you could choose the number of cards that you will put in the bottom...except for professor's research, i think that the supporters are harshly nerfed...there is no powerful disruptive staple like marnie...and seeing that is not so easy for even stage 2 ex to get 1HKO against an hp of ≥300, its clear that TPCi is trying to slowdown the pace of the game

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
I think Quaquaval is the worst of the three, Skeledirge might be good but, wow, I lovd Meowscarada ex. That will probably be a pretty good deck considering we no longer have welder, but we do have Gardenia.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
sad that Dendra is so bad, i love her in the game...if only you could choose the number of cards that you will put in the bottom...except for professor's research, i think that the supporters are harshly nerfed...there is no powerful disruptive staple like marnie...and seeing that is not so easy for even stage 2 ex to get 1HKO against an hp of ≥300, its clear that TPCi is trying to slowdown the pace of the game
Good. I played PTCGO and I noticed significantly fewer people playing standard after marnie came out, and I don't play (standard) because of it. I now feel actually excited because it's gone.

Last edited:

Bid

Steel-type Trainer
Am still waiting to kick Lugia Vstar from standards, just rotate already good damn

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
Am still waiting to kick Lugia Vstar from standards, just rotate already good damn
Yeah they definitely should not have printed that card. It's this game's equivalent of Single Strike Urshifu in Unite