Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Pokemon Japan has officially revealed SV2P Snow Hazard and SV2D Clay Burst — the second main Scarlet & Violet sets — along with 30 new cards!
The sets will feature 71 cards each for a total of 142 cards (before secret rares). They will release on April 14th in Japan. We first discovered trademarks for their names in late November, which was 3.5 months ago.

1508_SV2P_pillow_img-169x300.png

1509_SV2D_pillow_img-169x300.png

be6526f3fba64a850d0baf902ac23a6bd9ef6700-215x300.png

332c160f3dd3cec7fc3a45dba1c7023d08aac8a7-215x300.png

These sets will feature Chien-Pao and Ting-Lu of Paldea’s “Treasures of Ruin”...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

TheRainmaker

I like Expanded
Dedene GX is back, how very exciting....
Said no one
At least it doesn't work with Nest Ball or Battle VIP Pass, granted we still have Ultra Ball... I guess we all figured something like this would be around the corner sooner or later with Crobat V rotating.

So it does work with those, but can only be used during the first turn of the game.

Last edited:

vexel

Aspiring Trainer
Oh my Arceus, Iono is AMAZING. Like Marnie meets N.

Also I thought as much, that new tool is basically Cape of Toughness (but can work on GX's in Expanded, granted they have Fighting Fury Belt there as an option too).
this. This. THIS!!
I freaking love this card. It's literally N+Marnie in a single card.

Speaking of charm of courage, I'm aware Miraidon hasn't been doing great in JP tournaments but I wonder if this will be the card that turns the tides.

creg22

Aspiring Trainer
At least it doesn't work with Quick Ball or Battle VIP Pass, granted we still have Ultra Ball... I guess we all figured something like this would be around the corner sooner or later with Crobat V rotating.
Wait, it might not be as bad as I initially thought, you may only be able to use it on your first turn

creg22

Aspiring Trainer
Chi Yu is perfection, it's so adorable.

Chien Pao seems like a water raichu V, palkia will have fun with that.

Ting lu has a lot of potential, hawlucha and koraidon could make it a decent deck.

Lugia has a paralyzing option now with dudunsparce

Last edited:

NinJamezor

We love Huntail
Rabsca's "Revival Prayer" is insane, right? ANY Pokémon from your discard pile onto your bench for 1 colorless? Am I reading that right?