“Pokemon TCG Pocket” Immersive Collecting App Coming in 2024!

Your post is incorrect to the point I can't even respond to it.
You cannot respond to it, because you are deluded. Minting anything but short strings is prohibitively expensive. Minting every single card in its entirely is a ridiculously expensive task. Literally nobody does this. For the rest, refer to the post above.
There's no point in continuing this discussion, get off the Youtube gurus and actually learn about this technology.

this sucks for a lot of reasons but the worst thing about it is that it brought out the NFT shills
I have to disagree. "Cryptobro who doesn't understand crypto" is one of the funniest things to happen on this site. Send this thread to MoMA, because this is high-quality art.

As for the topic itself, I follow the TCG but haven't collected the cards in some time. As someone who's in the target audience, I *might* mess around with it before getting bored after a few weeks and deleting the app.

Just noticed that the weakness for these cards is +20, and they removed resistance. not a huge loss to be honest as grass and fighting are the only resisted types now. Just +20 weakness seems quite unimpactful honestly, even with the lower HP values.

also. if we could get rid of the off-topic clownery that would be wonderful

Not a fan that they used the Sun and Moon card template for the regular cards.. but I’ll admit that the ex cards using the Sun and Moon template don’t look half bad.

I don't post much, but, man, I'm disappointed as a physical card collector that we're probably not going to get these arts on official cards - at least as everything stands now.

Would have prefered to get a new digital PTCG like we did for the gameboy way back when.
Back then I actually dared to play irl, cause my shy butt could try out things and strategies without the stress of humiliating myself and getting folded in half after my opponent has a 5 minute solitaire game with his deck.

But I guess then they could not squeeze that little more money out of people. *deep sigh*

I’m excited for this, the idea of a more streamlined, quicker TCG sounds nice, especially on the go as well as just introducing more people to the TCG. I feel like there’s a chance for the meta to be fairly different as well so it will feel fresh. I have to say tho that I heavily doubt they’re going to limit these cards and allow you to sell them when it’s an app made for kids.

My only input on the crypto argument is that I do know that whether or not crypto is directly bad for the environment, people have wasted massive amounts of energy to power computers to continually chug away to try millions of strings of code to attempt to find the ones that correspond with Bitcoin. Obviously, this wouldn’t affect this Pokémon game, but I just thought that I should mention it, seen as the environmental status in correspondence with crypto did seem to be up in the air. Just thought I should share what I know!

Both Yaginku and Ambassador should come to the US and run for President. Just make sure to keep your answers short and simple for the majority of Americans to partially comprehend. Make sure to clap after answering so they clap and cheer along.

View attachment 18965View attachment 18966
Anyone else notice the upgrade to the x y era ex cards? These are most likely gonna be what comes in all the sets next year since scarlet and violet seems to be coming to an end pretty quick here. Maybe like 5 more scarlet violet sets and then the new z to a sets start next summer. Definitely hoping they bring the fairy card back too like they do for dragons all the time. Here's hoping the mega cards keep the cool Japanese gold writing on them. Also what're some of your most wanted new megas? Mine are mainly from gen 6 and I'm thinking noivern, hawlucha, furfroo, clawitzer and dragalge, then avalugg and maybe like even some gen 7-8 in the past had megas before the stones became more rare.
Id love a mega talonflame, and maybe new mega starters and mega aurorus? I want the little dino guy to get some love

Back