V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HARDCOREZ!!!

How's it going? Yet again we haven't really talked in a while... :/
    AnimeUSA, yep; I'll keep you posted. I'll finalize my bio at the end of the month.
    Yeah yeah I wanted to be a paleo chick for a LONG time but thanx to a no-good college down here that is the only place around that has paleo classes....I cant go to their school-because im not rich and my GPA wasnt high enough > 3.6 :'( OOOOH I LOVE playing the flute!!!! I am trying to buy a Yamaha offset G sterling silver flute. Sadly, its cheaper to buy that than my paleo classes :( I learned how to play Lugia's song ^-^ My fav poke movie is Pokemon 2000 :p
    If you shoot me a response, make it PM. I might not be on chat, but if I'm online, I will be.
    aww thanks! ^-^ I dont get parents, I swear.....most parents right now looove like their 80's music and 7-/80's shows or collect stupid stuff. So like, us new gen kids commonly love anime and cartoons, so shouldnt they understand how it feel to have a passion too? T-T Thats lame you had to take down your anime stuff. Parents need to appreciate art more! Its funny cuz my parents tried and tried to keep me away from pokemon and anime but now thats all I really love!! Thanks for your sympathy, it was a treat! =D
    AnimeUSA, Lol yep. That is an amazing scene in an amazing episode.

I am surprised how many people look at my sig and are responding to it.
    AnimeUSA, Amazing manga/anime.. Haha.. :p And I'm running out on what to read/watch.. Lol.. Have to wait every week :/
    AnimeUSA, It's Oga and Beel from Beelzebub.. haha.. But I see where Zoro came into the picture.. Almost same hair colour as Beel.. Haha.. :p
    AnimeUSA, I take barely any damage and heal it all off with Leech Seed and Lefties

uahahahahahaha
    AnimeUSA, ...
    *Ferrothorn used Macho Whip, as punishment for thinking dirty thoughts!*
    mostly ham and cheese, why
    I think I'll start posting my works there again too. I usually haven't had a lot of luck getting attention off PokeBeach, which is why I kind of used sites like DeviantArt and FurAffinity sparingly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back