D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• DNA, Yes. I've developed a character, but I'm afraid the strange bird has disappeared. He's turned into a beastly huntersman. :(
    DNA, Don't worry. I wasn't actually considering adding a set number. :)

I don't want to make the plot go too fast.
    DNA, I'd guess that if I put in another 1,000 words, then it wouldn't be a one-shot. :)

I'll continue the story with about 10 chapters, or, if possible, 20.
    DNA, If we can get articles for all of these decks, we'll talk about doing ones for Tier 3 decks. If we can actually get the ones I listed, I'll be really surprised.
    DNA, I'm doing good. I'm trying to adjust to my alarm for school next week, but I keep sleeping through it. :p

I'm also finished with my story, Journey, but I feel that when I read it, it feels too short, even through I put in 1103 words. I'm thinking about making it 1,500 words.
    For all those who read my profile, I have something funny for you.

You know what would be really hilarious?
    Someone putting up a Youtube video ripping a playset of Tropical Beach cards - one of each language.

It'd be hilarious just to see TCG players seethe.
    Pah, if you're seriously concerned about offending me, stop.

TOPIC ENDED WHAT ELSE TO COMMENT ON PROFILE FOR?
    Out of curiosity, do you have a gameboy emulator? We could hook up for classic AW2 (no/random weather and Sturm banned would only be my conditions)
    Well-placed Piperunners make me rage. Just, just, no. If someone spawns one, that becomes number one priority. Forget the megatank cruising down the road, KILL PIPERUNNER WITH FIYA.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back