Professor Palutena

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Peachy, I understand. It was EXTREMELY rare for anyone to call me anything else except for Jake and SL.
    Peachy, No problem. Since most people are just reverting back to old nicks, it's starting to look like the old boring Pokebeach, lol.
    Peachy, Done. Let me know if there's anything that needs fixing. I made sure to update the names.
    Peachy, Haha, nice. Like I've said to many people, no matter how much you might dislike an old name (and I'm not saying it's bad), it sticks with you after having it for so long. Good to have ya back.
    It happened again but this time I didn't see coins spill. Are you sure those are the only requirements for three stars? If not, either I have a serious case of unknown ADD or I imagine things. Or my personal copy could be messed up. I remember I dropped my 3ds and the cartridge "fell out" but it was still in there so something might have happened.
    I has discovered a MK7 glitch :eek: ruins the whole game. In the 150 cc Flower Cup, I keep getting 10 coins on every course and going undefeated...two stars. But the little victory lap you do after completing the course (the cpu controlling) actually counts. So after Music Park I got first with 10 coins and Yoshi slips on a completely obvious bannana peel. It actually ended up counting and I got two stars when I was 100% sure I had 40 coins and 40 points. Has that happened to you before?
    Peachy, Hey, it's your name. You change it to what you like.

also you nuked your bio again :<
    Peachy, Nobody told me this would be so hard, lol. But yeah, Bippa and Rosalina sound good. I'm not familiar with Astra, so that's up to you.
    Peachy, That's probably what I'm going for; otherwise it's just back to SL. I hopefully won't take too long to decide.
    i was more used to it, that's why <3

plus i loved when i used to go on skype and we called you beeeeeepa <333333
    omgomgomgomgomgomg when I saw Black Knight I immediately thought of Fire Emblem, but you already posted D;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back