S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Starboard Driger, Yes.

ISB stands for NONE OF YOUR BUISINESS.

I know, none of the words start with I or S, but that's just to throw people off :>
    Sorry about your Xbox :(.Skyrim may be worthwhile,if you like RPGs/Action titles,definetly.Also,I assure you,once ya purchase a PS3,You'll scoff at why you owned an Xbox,same occured to me,the solemn reason why I still own mine is due to the Kinect,otherwise I would allow a friend to keep it.

And about my name change,Starrk is a character from bleach/member of the Espada.He is also amongst my favorite characters of the series.

Do you still play Marvel?I wish I could spar with you D:
    Starboard Driger, I actually do, I have some Minecraft videos and a couple Pokemon battles up. I need to do more videos though... I'm getting really lazy with it.
    Starboard Driger, That's pretty cool, but I think it'll be really long before they release a SD Dynames or even MG Dynames though.

I'm not too sure about brands, I use Hobbymate, a hobby supply brand which my local hobby store stocks extensively but I think the brand doesn't matter. There are other kinds of scribers that are not pens, although I don't know how easy they would be to use. Also, you should get some high-grit sandpaper if you're scribing, to sand away to excess. You're free to ask me if you have any questions about modelling, although my knowledge is still pretty limited haha.
    Starboard Driger, No way, my favourites are SD Gundam as well! I do have a little blogpost from a now dead blog about my collection http://bbsenki.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-collection.html, which is now taking up a lot of space.

Actually SD Gundam are really the hardest to paint, if you don't take into account the number of parts. There are very few panel lines deep enough, so if you want to make it look like the boxart you would have to scribe some yourself which makes it very time consuming. If you're getting materials, consider getting a pen scriber, they work wonders for panel line scribing.

My favourite is GP01 :) What about you?
    Starboard Driger, Kind of in the middle. I heard him mention it, and didn't really think anything of it at first. About a week later, I checked it out, made an account, and here I am :)
    Starboard Driger, ***Blah237 facepalms.

Am I missing something? Everyone seems really surprised when they find that out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back