L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Junk arms, rare candies, Pokemon catchers, mew primes, pachirisus, shaymins, tornadus, kingdra prime, Cleffas, and Gothitelle.

i like all. haha.
    Techdeck101, http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-grains-of-sand-collections?pid=2152496#pid2152496

If you click on the number(s) to the right of their name, it directs you to the posts that earned them.
    Techdeck101, Haha, if it was a secret, the secret would be out after I won. I used googlebox.

I'll most likely have a report up in a few days; I've already written it. It just needs to be proofread and put in the portal.
    hmm, you seem to be having issues, not sure if i would trust sending this out via USPS flat rate with deliv confirm even if you wont send out
    I'm a jerk? and a noob? You made me send a lot of valuable cards after we found out yanmega was being released in a tin. You also requested that I send in an envelope with out confirmation. You say you did not received when the package was confirmed to have been delivered to your HOUSE. You resorted to calling me a noob and a jerk. Now you want me to send you another $50 worth of cards?
    Techdeck101, I won Oregon's, and thanks.

A couple people have gotten them; they're listed in the first post of the Grains of Sand thread.
    I sent to the address you gave me. You could easily be trying to rip me. You need to work it out with your post office not me. I've done my part.
    Personal value is $120. Can't say a solid because eBay prices are all over the place for this Dsi. As for cards I do average completed listing price for cards.
    I sent, I got confirmation. I also told the trade console about the situation. Its not my fault you lost the cards.
    I did see

Junk arms, rare candies, Pokemon catchers, mew primes, pachirisus, shaymins, tornadus, kingdra prime, Cleffas.

I guess offer away lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back