Vom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Woahwoahwoahwoahwoah!!!!!!!

SWEET! Congrats on Forum Mod! Now just don't let it get to your head, okay :p
    Reactions: Vom
    Vom
    Vom
    Thanks, dw xD
    Hey, thanks for saying hello! I'm more of a VG player, not to knowledgeable with competitive Pokemon gaming. I can't wait to be spending more time on the site but gotta finish finals first and then I'll be free! Hope to get to know you and more soon. :)
    Vom
    Vom
    Np! :)
    What do you have trouble with?
    Good luck on the finals, don't stress too much :p
    Same here ^.^
    Thanks!
    I'm interested in image-based faking in general, but I don't think I should start a thread until I've made a few more.
    Vom
    Vom
    Np :)
    That's cool! I wish I could image fake xD
    About the thread, you can start as small (or as big) as you want.
    Pe, could you help me really fast with trading some Pokes?
    Vom
    Vom
    Sure, what are they?
    (I love me some shiny silver coins!) I'd say about 80% of the time my way of obtaining cards is via trade. I basically set myself up so that when I go to league, I have just a little of what everyone wants and I can trade it for a lot of what I want. There's been times where I've had 50 Juniper, 28 Skyla, 14 N, etc. but I keep that big amount of staples around for trades.
    Vom
    Vom
    Oh wow that's nice. My main way of getting cards is my bd and Christams :p But I usually get 120$ of cards those 2 dates so it's not bad.
    The only 'downside' is that I have just enough to play a deck :v
    I've had many of my staples since they came out, and have been using them ever since. :p I don't really buy a whole lot of cards besides a couple packs here and there (and a box every few months) since most of my money just goes into savings, food and investments...
    "On a side note (if you don't want to answer I understand) how can you have 3-4 competitive decks irl but not have enough budget for a M Ray deck? o_O You could just have used all that budget to get the set."
    HELP ME RECRUIT PLAYERS
    Vom
    Vom
    Pretty much all the people I know have joined xD
    How many spots do you have left?
    Oreo9238
    Oreo9238
    I only need three more!! DX
    Vom
    Vom
    Bumping the thread in a subtle way should help, like I sometimes bump the Winds of Time thread. (Which you should read btw, Chapter 24 is up and it's aweomse!)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back