Brave Vesperia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I used to have one titled FusionJax, but I haven't used it since the days of my old Kindle Fire. I could try to see if I could at least get it working with Text Chat, since I don't have a Webcam or Mic.
    Hey! I really like your avatar. It's so cool. I like how you actually have a parrot named Chatot. :p I would love to have my own parrot to talk to.
    Brave Vesperia, Hi Veseira. Sorry its taken so long to reply haha. I'm currently running Dialga EX/Bronzong but after the recent XY5 leaks, I'm looking into building something around Omega Excadrill
    Hello. If my Lugia EX has an attached Rainbow energy, would discarding that Rainbow satisfy the Plasma Gale attack requirement of discarding a Plasma energy? Thanks for the clarification.
    Hi Brave! You asked a while ago if I had skype, and I like to inform you I now do as bbninjas.
    Brave Vesperia, Ah, nothing in particular. Just learning the engines and Deck strategies so that I can show some others a few things. I'm a lurker/reader mostly. Thanks!
    Brave Vesperia, I think it comes down to the fact that there's the new Pokemon Tool cards that are annoying to deal with. Other than that, I mean, you can try speed Lugia or Plasma Kyurem with a Lugia on the side. I haven't figured out which one is better (yet!) but I think I prefer running with just setting up Lugias.
    Brave Vesperia, I play Plasma, VirGen and Yveltal/Garbodor. Lugia is pretty much my favorite card, so I play turbo Lugia a lot.
    we forgot to agree on a time for our battle today
    i can battle from right now till 5pm usa time today
    let me know
    Been 2 years since I last logged on. Usually log on once a year lulz. I'll try to sign on more often, if I can remember. Still in the Smash community. uwu
    Brave Vesperia,

Yes however, the lowest I've seen the secret rares go are between 26-50 bucks. Maybe, eventually they'll go down a little lower.
    Brave Vesperia,

Yeaah I'll eventually finish flash fire...maybe next year if i get some good trade bait out of loose packs
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back