Brave Vesperia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Brave Vesperia,

Wow you have a lot of sets in progress! I'm finding flash fire to be the hardest right now because of the secret rare charizards. And they are even more of a pain to collect in Japanese :(
    Brave Vesperia,

Hey Brave Vesperia (love ToV btw) I try to go for master sets but depends how I feel about the set, if I like most of the cards, etc. Usually I include Japanese cards in my master set as well!

Right now I'm doing flash fire (master set) and Phantom forces regular, ultra rares included. And I'm on the fence about Primal clash, it's a huge set and me just betting back into collecting I might but it off for now and do my favourite set when I was young, ex Dragon - as a master set as well :p
    Hey there^^ My favorite Kingdom Hearts is definitely Kingdom Hearts 2, but I think Dream Drop Distance is a very close second.
    Brave Vesperia, hey there! I would love to play the TCG competitively (I have a Fairy Toolbox deck that I'm considering a potential competitive deck) but unfortunately there are very few Pokemon tournaments near where I live. I think there's a league about an hour away on train but it's fairly expensive to travel...
    Brave Vesperia, Spoke too soon, haha. Only one of every 5 or 6 of my comeback attempts is successful. ;)

I'm a full-time college student for now but I've been casually playing Alpha Sapphire. I've still been looking at scans of some of the new cards and admit that some of them are tempting me to return, especially with the better prizes for worlds. But I don't think I have time this year.
    Do you want to battle at some point in the next few hours? Sorry if I haven't responded on Skype - it hasn't been working for me for the past couple of weeks.
    Brave Vesperia,
    Thank you for the welcome. ^^
    I'll come to you if me or my dad have any questions, then.
    And I will :3
    Brave Vesperia, well lets see. Theres the obvious ones like AOT and SAO. Then there's Trigun, The Devil is a Part Timer, Soul Eater. Oh, my friend is trying to get me into Fairy Tail but i haven't gotten around to watching yet. Oh and Pokemon of course.
    Brave Vesperia,

Yeah. I've been running it since Plasma Freeze XD Also thanks for the welcome! I'm EpicBoss99 on TCGONE, if you want to play :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back