bbninjas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, it's the weekends so I can stay up as late as necessary to get our random battle match done. I have an orchestra concert at 7:30 pm my time, but it should be over by 9:30 at the VERY latest. If you can give me any time before or after this, I will try to be here. :)
    We both posted on each other's profiles at exactly the same time to ask each other about battling lol. What room are you in?
    bbninjas, Thanks. I haven't been drawing Pokemon these days though, but my old stuff is available to look over at my old dA though. I should go back to the art business soon though, haha. :)
    Oh cool! The comps they have there are always fun - I went to a few myself when I was in high school =P But yes, anything to do with luring tourists and their wallets to our area is very much evil. "Tourist traps" don't typically sound positive, ya know! =P
    We just call it the Sunshine Coast to lure in tourists - it's storming like 50% of the time here =P But no, I don't go to the Sunshine Coast Uni - it doesn't have much in terms of IT/gaming degrees, so I go to QUT in Brisbane. When did you go to SCU though? =P
    Thanks! ^_^ Luckily it's going to storm today, so the kookaburras are hiding somewhere far away so they wont get wet. It's been a nice quiet morning because of it =)
    bbninjas, Hey! I can't make any promises, I'm always in the clouds zZzzz
    I'm just a casual player, I play by tournament rules tho. I hope one day my deck is good enough to compete at tournaments and stuff. But as of right now it's very random, although it has vastly improved since I first started playing; all I had was a theme deck lol
    bbninjas, I might be able to play from 1-3 but I'm not sure yet. I was going to be free all day but something came up. If I'm still online, I will message you.
    bbninjas, will 7 PM my time work? I'm US Central, or GMT -6, not sure what time that is for you. Let me know :F
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back