Drohn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Drohn, wait a second, why won't you use Ninetales? Now I am a little confused! 9.9
    Hello! The first chapter of a story I've been writing is up in the Cafe, feel free to check it out and leave a reply whenever you'd like! :)
    Drohn, As I said in-thread, I'm not at home right now, so no, sorry.

And I'm going to do the other 2 battles first, if possible. Ranks and Pokemon take priority over the thrashing from you! 9.9
    I'll see if I can't haggle with 'em about just me coming to pick it up from their porch, saving them shipping costs and you and I trouble. I could even pay the $5 pickup fee, should they require it. But either way, I hope I don't have to speak to that guy this time -- he was rather like a stiff.
    Ah, frell. Well, I talked to them again to let them know what was going on, and I got a contradictory statement. He basically said, "We aren't allowed to receive packages for someone who doesn't have a box here" which is completely contrary to the information I got before, which was "Oh yeah! I'll give you a call when it arrives -- you can just come and pick that up. Just a $5 fee!"

Ugh. The guy then said that the package will be sent back to you upon delivery. Which sucks raw mackerel buttocks. Frakking UPS, man, frakking UPS. I'll have a conversation with my parents about having it delivered here instead, just to save some much unneeded complications. Sorry, man!
    I see! I suppose there aren't any Japanese Post around where I am! :p But in that case, I suppose that would mean it would be arriving via USPS? I'll do some digging.
    By the by, it's coming via UPS, yes? That's what I told the UPS I am having it delivered to, so just confirming!
    Haha, ok :)

Als ik het zo hoor dan heb je amper tijd om te internetten, dus ik denk dat je iedereen pas mails gaat sturen als je thuis bent? Ik zet iedere keer wat voor je apart en dan komt het jouw kant op als ik de mail krijg :p

Veel plezier nog ^^
    So, I started watching Fairy Tail (up to 4th episode) on Crunchyroll. Should I continue watching, or is there another anime you'd recommend me to watch instead?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back