Brave Vesperia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Brave Vesperia, This is really, really cool looking, hey thanks, I'll give it a whirl at this club I may go to if I can get the cards in time :)

Quick question, would Squirtle be my starting pokemon attacker? Only asking since I know EX's are basic as well. I'm guessing most of them are from the Plasma set as well?

But other than that, thank you so much for this and also, your kindness! :)
    Is it alright if I PM you if I have any TGC troubles in the future?
    Brave Vesperia, Ah hello there, yep I seriously want to try out thé TGC and i have a eye on the Empleon deck but I would like to use something with Blastoise EX and Yveltal EX. I'm not that brushed up on what decks are hip & hot in this season to be honest.

If that's okay, I would love to have the skeleton deck that you recommended for me, it feels like it goes in hand with a Keldeo promo I got from one of the DVDs of the anime film :)
    Hi, and thanks!
    I primarily game on my PC and occasionally on my DS. I hardly ever play MMOs, just SWTOR when I'm "feeling it," which is about once a year for a week or two. Tales of Xillia looks really good, but unfortunately I don't have a PS3.
    I like quite a few animes, Hellsing (Ultimate), Fullmetal Alchemist, Sword Art, Mushi-Shi, Evangelion, Elfen Lied, and other animes of that nature.
    I haven't ever played the games competitively, though I'd like to. I need to finish Y again so I can, just started a new game a while back and don't really have a team I'd want to use. Pokemon Showdown looks like it could be pretty fun too! Thanks for the suggestion.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back