Scorched Feathers

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Scorched Feathers, yes it is. So do you have any strategies in terms of finding shines
    Scorched Feathers, Well seeing as I had already caught all the ledgendaries I have nothing better to do then hunt for shines.

Green is good with mana ramping
    Scorched Feathers, Kimetra some are saying that she's the worst god in the set but I don't mind useing her as a ramp card. I tell you shiny hunting in pokemon X is a real pain in the ass
    Scorched Feathers, That sucks well at the preralease I managed to open a Xenagos god of revals which was nice and at a draft I opened Kimetra god of the harvest then at another draft I opened a secound kimetra in my prize pack which was nice
    Scorched Feathers,I've actualy drafted Bornof the gods and been to the prereleas the set is interesting and it was a nice pull
    Scorched Feathers, yeah the coolthing is I opened a Japanese Brimaze (I could be spelling his name wrong) out of a Japanese pack of born of the gods
    I might build an edh deck arround the new ledgendary cat thats in born of the gods which is the new set in the Theros block
    Thanks for the welcome for Magic I've done standard a couple of times but mostely I do drafts and seald will try to get back into standard and also try modern I aso play edh/commander I have a vampier deck that was once standard legal but not any more
    Sorry I haven't been able to Skype you recently, I've been busy with work and helping my dad run errands. If you want to Skype and/or play a few games of Vanguard, I should be able to do so tomorrow before 9:00 PM your time. (which is 4:00 PM my time)
    Scorched Feathers, What I like most about Pokemon are the fans. They span from all ages and cultures.
    Don't feel sad. Hey, if Regirock makes it maybe I'll help out Senpai in the WC out of generosity seeing as the only one I like besides Regirock are Kyurem and maybe Suicune, and Kyurem might be eliminated early.
    Listen. Regirock is my last chance for having one of my favorites go in, can we please have a peace? I think Xerneas acted on his own, don't do this to me D:. I'll help out whoever you want in the fighting round at least once.
    I was thinking of making a Bermuda Triangle deck with either Veil or Labrador as my main Grade 3, and Minato as a Rear Guard. Would that work?

Also, how do I know how many of what cards to put in?
    Thank you Fletchling! Still bothered by your sig and avi, but that's ok ;w; kinda ;w;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back