Keeper of Night
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The only Eeveelutions left to enter the ring are Leafeon and Vaporeon as far as I'm aware so I'll return for whichever comes first. Hopefully Reggie's hate group will have softened by then :)

Aritcuno won the Ice round I think.
    I actually made a mono-Dark team to try-out for the League originally because I didn't see we weren't limited to a type lol.

I was about to make a return to the Hurt and Heal Game then because I seen Reggie was gone but Eevee would hate me for voting for anything else in this round.
    I don't like how M-Scizor looks so I don't use it lol.
    I should be much worse at this game based on how I choose my Pokemon :p

"Can an Eeveelution fill that role? Yes. Use Eeveelution."
    People completely ignore CB Scizor this Gen which gives me more reason to use it. Most people think "I'll do this while he SDs..." so it's nice to capitalise on that :)
    I do love you r brutal honesty about your things :p

I'm pretty sure the crit mattered based on our previous matches. I was gutted when you Tricked me that Scarf, but it paid off against your little Troll ;)
    It is most certainly a win for you :)
    But yes, we can try again sometime :)

It's a solid team, you used it well too. You got rid of everything that threatened your Dos first. I've been slowing down on the breeding because there aren't many challengers coming my way :p
    I don't like VGC, Doubles just really isn't my thing.

I knew you were trying to predict the Protect so I wanted to Burn you on those turns, to no avail :p
    Lol :p

It was going to be close, it depends if you used DD that turn? I did in fact use Protect, I ummed and ahhed about it but I wasn't sure if you'd DD again predicting. I couldn't have KO'd you with a Bullet Punch at that range and you outsped my Ninja so you would have had it in the bag unless I burned you :p
    Lol :p

It was going to be close, it depends if you used DD that turn? I did in fact use Protect, I ummed and ahhed about it but I wasn't sure if you'd DD again predicting. I couldn't have KO'd you with a Bullet Punch at that range and you outsped my Ninja so you would have had it in the bag unless I burned you :p
    Keeper of Night, Cool no worries. If you get a chance to add me before bed that'd be cool. I'll catch you tomorrow either way :)
    Hey dude sorry to pester but you ready for a wee trade soon? 2:30 am here :p I could always catch you tomorrow if you're busy!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back