D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• DNA, I'm back from my holiday now. I've been playing Amnesia and watching the fireworks for bonfire night
    DNA, Ya, and on top of that I actually got a social life now, so I got like no time at home to be alone. And all the extra curricular stuff my mom is making me do.
    And before you said that we go to Jenolan Caves quite a lot, well, I actually only went there once! He he, and I need to go there more, because there are actually 9 different caves in that one cave! We went to the steepest and most beautiful one, the Lucas Cave. There are caves like the Imperial Cave and Diamond Cave, but the 1:45 Lucas Cave tour was the only available one. By the way, here is some proof that it was steep. 910 steps, and some steps cover half of my foot! It's a good thing that there were hand rails.

About the Narrative, I was just doing a draft which I am still working on, but I am getting there. It's Novel quality, and just to give you a taste of the descriptive language I used, here is my ability of descriptive language:
    'When the sun had risen from atop the mountain peeks, it brought a mesmerizing display of fluorescent yellow and blue. The mountains cast a shadow on the surrounding valleys as the outcropping stood like proud lions. The frolicking animals pranced in the light as the birds joyously conducted a rich piece of music.'
    DNA, well, it sound as the United States is a really nice country! Well, here in Australia, its EXTREME! Heatwaves are common, floods in the winter, bush fires in summer and wild weather in Spring and Summer.

Well, the trip to Jenolan Caves I told you about was actually the one in September, but I forgot to tell you about it. No, I can't go again for a while since there is a major bush fire here (you might have heard that in the news). Plus the fact that it is a three hour drive from Liverpool to the Jenolan Caves.

Like all countries, Australia is unique. It's the only place where you'll find a wild koala and kangaroo (and thousands more), bush fires in Spring in Forty Degrees (Celsius here) weather, and (clotheslines?)
    DNA, Pretty good, just school and social life have gotten in the way of PC time. And when it is PC time I watch a lot of Anime...
    ...and Sam and Emerald run away. They soon come across a mystical lake that fills them with power. Now, they can merge into one, becoming a Stallion Dragon. Out of a sudden, they appear into the midst of the fight and end the war.
    ...because it was holding an emerald sphere. Because of that, the dragon dropped the stone in a bush and flew away. The next morning, a silver brumby (the rarest horse in Australia) stepped (but didn't break) on the sphere, saw it and decided to keep it. The following morning it hatched into a baby dragon which the horse (Sam the Stallion) named Emerald. Sam trains Emerald to do basic tasks for life, and they soon become best friends. Then, the hunters rage in Sam's heard and show themselves to be the Rebel Soldiers.....
    Sorry for that, I needed space. Anyway, we then got to the broken column, proof of that theory. It was broken in two different ways ( /<
    > / a diagram).
    And, we saw that a real cathedral made out of lime stone was there! Everything was in place! The Jenolan Caves are the earliest caves in the world, dating back to thousands of millions of years back.
    Now to school, I'm working on a Narrative as an assessment called Stallion Dragon. It's about a dragon being chased by hunters....
    DNA, you're right. It also happens with Legendary Pokemon, I catch one, and then Elena catches one, or vice versa. Anyway, are you in America right now? If yes, what is it like there? If not, what is it like in the place you're staying at? Well, I forgot to tell you about the Jenolan Caves trip. It was spectacular! The formations of lime stone crystals were amazing! Elena and I (MaryLyn, that is) got to touch a crystal, but anything else, no, for it could dissolve with a touch. Once on tour, the guide said that Jenolan caves were moving in two different directions!
    Hey! It was nice; I got very lucky with some shiny Pokémon too. :D And yours?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back