Chaos Jackal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ChillBill,
    ~there's no plot
    ~they wasted all their creativeness on Megas, which is an utterly pointless mechanic
    ~meaning there's only 69 new Pokemon, many of which are actually quite boring - and given the KalosDex has 454 Pokemon, lol
    ~I only like 3 of those 69: Zygarde, Talonflame, and Barbaracle. The rest can go away.
    ~why can't they just use the National Dex by default; new numbering systems are irritating
    ~the power creep is irritating
    ~Pokemon-Amie boosts are irritating
    ~everything seems to be OP now (though, oddly enough, most Megas are awful)
    ~extra features require you to use the 3DS friend list
    ~difficulty? what's that? my word this really is just a stupid kid's game; they give you EVERYTHING
    ~there's no postgame
    ~so that means, what, extra content is filling up the Pokedex and stuck doing stupid sidequests all day? After you beat the game, there's nothing to do
    ~the battle backgrounds are getting blander
    ~I'm tired of them pulling the same old effortless crap; BW2 was the beginning of the end
    ~EVERYONE USES AEGISLASH
    ~Poke Radar is back, ugh
    ~I hate 3D; it hurts my eyes (even with the 3D Slider off) and is far too in-your-face
    ~the game is only worth half as much as its price
    ~I have found far too many reasons to hate it and not nearly enough to like it
    ChillBill, you won't be the first person to name me after that tongue-scarfed horror, nor will you be the last.
    ChillBill, it's been fun, for sure, but now is the time to steadily remove myself. It might not be that long before I disappear from Pokebeach as well.
    idunno, maybe
    probably not for a long time yet, though. I did quit Psypoke forums, though.
    ChillBill, that should be an interesting conversation.
    "So, yeah, this greek guy you don't know says he approves."
    ChillBill, http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-beach-member-picture-thread-please-don-t-quote-images?pid=2545872#pid2545872

I think one homecoming picture should suffice for now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back