Athena
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Artemis, Sounds like fun! I think I'll try to enter a contest if one I'm interested in comes up. Thanks again!
    Artemis, Thank you so much! This seems like a really friendly place, so I'm sure I'll enjoy it here. I'll have to muster up some confidence before I share any art or anything, hehe. I did draw my avatar, though, so that counts as something.
    Artemis, Thanks :D I look forward to it, too. Hopefully I've enabled you to catch some decent Pokemon in the Safari Zone :)
    Okay that sounds great, I am planning to list all my stuff soon as well. I just ordered some new Ultra Pro binders and loads of sleeves, so I will sort them all out. I have quite a lot of Japanese cards, loads of Holo's, Ultra Rares, Promo's and Rares etc.
    Oh yes haha I remember, I was just wondering, but I do collect Japanese cards, plus you're in Europe. Yes a trade would be reasonable. Let me know when you have sorted out your trade thread, I would be most interested. What sort of cards are you into ?
    Hey, what did I ask again ?. Sorry I post a lot, then forget what I send haha. I do plan on trading here, but I haven't got an updated list yet either. Feel free to check my channel out, I will be updating it all on there.
    Artemis, Super Nerd Artemis would like to battle...?
    If I win, do I get a Fossil from you?
    Artemis, ...oh my gosh that's so cool :D
    I'm very happy to hear that! Is it a special edition 3DS, or just the normal red one? Either way, it's a nice color! It's the one I have.
    Hello! I heard you had a wedding. I hope it was lovely.
    You are into the tcg, right? Do you happen to have a shiny gardevoir?
    Congratulations!! Today is the big day! Hope you're having a great day and I wish you a lot of fun!! :D:D:D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back