Shining Raikou
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm doing great! Home for the summer, going into senior year of college.
    About to be 20, wtf.

How've you been?
    Hello! Well, I have permission from my parent to join but I am under 13 years of age. I read the rules, and I am just double-checking. Is that alright?
    Thank you very much.
    AdamLambert pointed this out to me - "And don't worry, I won't bite. (Unless you're a thief. :p)"
    Ah, I thank you for that.

Well I didn't mean to completely insult anybody. It is just a commonly shared and under the table conversation that there a quite a few mods/meds that completely abuse their privileges. And I have spoken with some other members that ultimately avoid parts of this website entirely due to the simple fact that some mods work those sections of the site most frequently. No offense given, it is just hard to get a complain thread out in the public eye. I would much rather have problems addressed where a multitude of users could see and comment if they wished rather than me message you personally with my 1 problem. It is by far more effective if we develop this online community collectively rather than 1 online troll's opinions at a time. I only want what is best for this site, because I really do enjoy/appreciate what this community offers.
    Shining Raikou, Hehe, yew make me feel all speshul inside. :3

That's great news! You're in college right? I assume you just recently finished a year? I've had my recent ups and downs but I'm doing good for the most part. Also very happy that the summer is just about upon us.
    Shining Raikou, I had the sudden urge to talk to you, hope you don't mind. :x How goes life?
    lol I was looking at my computer from *just* the right angle, and I saw "[mod]Shining Raikou[/mod]"

I gasped, then noticed that you were still ol' [admin]Shining Raikou[/admin] :)
    soz for not showing up yesterday. I was spending the day with a friend I hadn't seen in months.
    Sunday night (and later) I should be back home and at full power.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back