Elite Stride
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Elite Stride, haha, it's going very well. I'm hoping to get my 100th post before I go to bed. Idk why that excites me so much. im also starting to lose a bit of hope that i'll be modded or staffed or whatever, but i had just joined when i applied, and the fact that i even got an interview is awesome. Of course, SR might still be doing the interviews. But whatever. Even if i don't get a job, it won't push me away from this site. its fun here.
    Elite Stride, haha, I'm referring to the post I made. I hope you can emBRAce it. :p BTW, I really like your profile pic. It's adorable!
    Elite Stride, Yeah, I studied! I haven't been able to celebrate my birthday in the past 5 years... They always fall in the start of the exam period.
    NEVER! I am celebrating France, which just so happens to be my favorite country.

(I will change it sometime soon, though. I felt like spicing up TWC, annnnnd I might be doing something with French Literature. ;)

There is always a method to my madness, and this stunt is just a foreshadowing device. HINT: Part of my fic will take place in Kalos.
    No, you normally don't need anything, I'm just doing another degree in case I won't be able to find a paying job in the animal department :) as much as I love animals, I still need to eat and a roof over my head :D
    Haha :D

I would love to have an animal-related profession, preferably in animal rescue. I'm already volunteering in a local shelter whenever I can :)
    Still I'm going to get an unrelated degree, since I'm not interested in being a vet(being a doctor is not for me) or any other thing that would actually make a living(animal rescue and anything related to it, at least where I'm from normally doesn't pay much or not at all), to have a plan b. I still hope I'll be able to get into some wildlife rescue station one day :).

Thanks! I kind of forgot to introduce myself on here :D
    Elite Stride, hmm. Well it worked for you... Maybe it has to do with the fact that I'm using my 3DS? IDK. I'll figure is out.
    Elite Stride, Well, when you typed the first time, and told me I had plenty of room, I began to add more. It stopped letting me type after I typed only a few more characters. You don't have to type anything specific. I just wanted to see if you could get past the point at which it stops letting me type. It's no big deal if you can't, though.
    Elite Stride, Lol, I'm great. Just have to get over a cough, but it’s not too bad. (See, nothing really that interesting).
    Elite Stride, Thanks! I've literally been on Pokébeach for 11 hours today because I love it so much here! I'm so glad I joined! Though, now that I mention it, I may have a problem... o_O
    Elite Stride, Lol, sorry! I didn't realize I was stalking your page, but, now that I think about it I suppose I have looked at your page quite a few times! Well hi! I'm just trying to get to know people here. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about what Moderators and Staff members generally do, in case I get a job (which is unlikely but still possible). I would've PM'd you, but I guess I didn't realize you were online. (I prefer PMing people who are online). But yeah, what's up?
    Elite Stride, Yep, I just wasn't feeling my old one. Ill probably get it change again, I just need to come up with something....

Thanks, like yours too :p! How are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back