PMJ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [18:03] <@unsheathed> oh btw, rumor has it sableye will get an evo since it’s randomly in the mewtwo movie
    [18:03] <@unsheathed> meaning mawile will as well, but that’s not important

end TDL
    Sorry for my random activity drop at the end of day 7. I'm just getting over a really bad influenza bug :/
    For my game I would like to have some help getting a backup mod. Not co-mod, backup. Y'know, just in case.
    Yo we play for BW OU tournament

when we getz this done? Also not right now because I have a spanish final in an hour and I am getting of /now/ to study
    Am I going to be able to have two forums for my Mafia game or will it have to be done via PM?
    I have the game ready and would like to have your opinion on the OP, so I will PM it to you tomorrow when I'm back on my computer and not on a lousy phone.
    Derp. There is a vote-modifier. I will do a post count ~3-5 pages, or if they vote like madmen then ~2-3. Almost done with Role PM's.
    But then that would confirm someone as scum. If I said "neighbour", then they could lynch them in the drop of a dime.

So I should switch those with different PR's? Such as Godfather/Alpha Wolf? Roleblocker/Hooker?

Okay.
    Why should they be confirmed Town to each other? I have a Mafia Mason and a Werewolf Mason in my setup.
    The setup says that there is no vote modifier :p

Oh yeah I'm god in this game essentially. Almost forgot that. Megaderp.
    It has the possibility of 4 wincons.

You can count on me!

How often should vote counts happen?
    Do the roles have to have flavour? I'm not good at writing.

Does there have to be a theme and/or introduction?
    I like the idea of random lynch better. It seems more balanced. But I see where you come from. I won't mess with the boss.

I'm modding a werewolf game. I guess I should be thankful.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back