Brave Vesperia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Brave Vesperia, I've still got to improve upon my coloring skills and anatomy, as well as other things. Basically, I feel an artist always has to improve - their work is never done. As far as making art look less flat, that's something I've been working on a lot and still haven't mastered. For digital art, it all comes down to the coloring technique and effects you use (if any). Unfortunately there's not really anything specific I can suggest to try out, but maybe trying to draw from photos (studying the way certain shapes are colored / lit) could help. Look up a picture of polished stone and try to draw that, for example.
    J
    Brave Vesperia, funimation has it for free
    J
    Brave Vesperia,

It centers around a young scientist who learns how to travel through time.

Don't let that turn you off though. It is one of, if not the best anime I have ever seen. The characters are very deep, and the relationships are what drive the plot, rather than vice versa like in post animes.
    J
    Brave Vesperia, obotics; Notes

If you want to watch it though, watch the anime that precedes it first: Steins; Gate
    Brave Vesperia, Lots of practice has gotten me to where I am today, but there's still so much I need to improve upon. I do both traditional non-digital work and digital work.
    Brave Vesperia, the news about the promo Mew was written right there plain as day, but for the sake of helping out:

"The Spring Battle Carnival 2013 is upon us! And with it? Promos, promos, promos. So many promos. Starting things off: for participating in the World Champion Tournament a holo Mew will be given away, and general winners can pick up a holo reprint of Silver Mirror as well. For the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners not only will they receive those two cards, but they will also get a Victory Cup promo of their placing, a pass to compete in the 2013 World Championships, and a special MewtwoEX. "
    Brave Vesperia, Oh no no no. Just saying I've been meaning to talk to you, and I'll try today after school.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back