Elite Stride
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Elite Stride, I thought you were inactive, so I was going to wait for you to get back on to see it....my bad.
    Elite Stride, Weell... Mainly during the evening, 8-9am my time. In cases, usually Friday and weekends, I can be online up to 12am.
    Yeah, I should. But right now I'm in school, hiding from the PC teacher. So there goes my Arceus-style manipulation.
    It's a lame excuse, but you being in California doesn't help. You're 10 hours behind so pretty much around 2pm your time I'm off. I'm trying my best, but it's not easy...
    Ooh! Perhaps we can have a political discussion one day.

Thank you so much for the birthday wish!
    I'll PM you a few pictures of my babies when I get the time.

-Dustin
    Elite Stride, Well, my wall isn't the best place for such a conversation. I might get on Skype tonight, we can talk there.
    Elite Stride, Haha, no! I set it for my place, so I don't know what that is. And, the new Scary Movie looks hilarious! I love how some of the cast is going to play as themselves, like Snoop. But I'll be watching Jurassic Park.
    Elite Stride, Yeah, I did it on purpose! I admit it! I was an idiot, a stupid 10 year old! Just shoot me, please!
    ...Ahem. I dunno what the Greek equivalent of Ryan is. In fact, I don't think there are equivalents. Greeks just like to sound like foreigners.
    Err, if we are to continue this conversation, preferably get on Skype.
    Elite Stride, Let's just say I almost killed her once.
    As for my name... My real name is Vasilis, but strangely enough, there's the belief that Bill is our English equivalent. Funny thing is, they ignore the fact that Bill derives from William. So I'm just Bill, never William.
    My surname means 'male jackal'. So there you go.
    Elite Stride, Awcrud. If you have entered any tournaments you are eligible for the DW Tyranitar on your DW trainer account XD. If you battle a lot then you should enter XD.:)
    Hey wazup? Do you happen to have the DW Tyranitar event? If so what do you want for it? Thanks XD.:)
    Elite Stride, Well, not exactly... It's more of a case where I have a bad history with this girl. Now I realize I actually like her... but she almost hates me.
    'Bout Skype, what's the part you want me to translate? :)
    Elite Stride, http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/a-haunted-house/showtimes/ You know what, I can't seem to find any showtimes at the moment. Me and maybe 4 other friends were going to go see it, but that was around a month ago. I'm not sure if there even showing it anymore. But looking at that Scary Movie reminded me of it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back