L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Luckyfire, Were you also a fan of Moneyking's fan fic? I absolutely loved it, and he made me that banner. I feel like the story is lost to history now though, I guess because he stopped writing. :p
    I should add that the thing that disproves it the most, though, is the fact that it is a doomsday prediction. It only exists to scare people and ruin our livelihoods. They said Y2K was a sure thing, but that never came to pass.
    I don't put stock in it because there are no consistent causes and all of what I have heard is supposed to happen is scientifically impossible. Furthermore, the Maya didn't believe in a linear calendar to begin with. Apparently, the end/restart date of their long count calendar only got associated with this doomsday theory because of the Nibiru hoax of 2003, which got reset to 12/21/2012 after it didn't happen then.
    Been better. I've been sort of busy getting ready for Christmas (and secretly dreading the Mayan doomsday thing, despite reading all the stuff that is supposed to debunk it). I'm usually in a foul mood until Christmas Day. All the prepwork gets to me.
    *exerts his Cold Snap ability and freezes Luckyfire in a block of ice.* Hi, how are you?
    Haha, it's supposed to be read as "m, the w" because it was meant to sound mysterious. But honestly it came from Martin the Warrior, from the redwall series, which is kind of similar to the warrior cats books in a way.
    Lol, way too long for a profile comment. Oh well.
    Thanks! I appreciate it. I'll see if I can keep contributing in the future.
    I did, actually, could you proof read/ critique for me?
    It's already up on the forum, Nihil Novi.
    hammer time! and Luckyfire, I actually make these myself. If you want one, just pick the colors you want and a pokemon. PM me the info and I'll give it a shot.
    I'm well. I don't really play Pokémon much anymore, but I can't stop myself from coming back here X)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back