D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• DNA, I'm not sure if your a Brony fan, but don't care, YouTube:

Pony 'n the chief: Hard End

It's perfect! XD
    DNA, YAY I'VE BEEN MISSED.

So how ya been, see your a mod now. Grats, grats!!!
    DNA, haha all three of them were lying down with the Jack Daniels bottle like completely empty. XD

Arbitur: my army of deadly alien robots beg to differ. Kill him
    Chief: "I dun think so... N0t wiht mai... LAZ3R B33MS! Owowowowowowowowoah! *kaboom*

Travis: "He can't do that, what the heck? That's person..."
    Chief: "Yes I can, Travis, shut up."
    Travis: *sighhhhhh* "fine...."
    Arbitur: "Oh no, curses! You've destroyed my army of robots. Now we fight. Yah!"
    Chief: "Your Kung Fu is no match for Mai... Chi3f MO3BiL3!
    *rolls little toy car on the floor into Arbitur*
    Ooo and as far as skinny jeans i have black, white, navy, khaki, ocean blue, purple, and pink!!! I need the weird ones that are green and orange! I know walmart has em,but im waiting for clearance sales!!!
    Lol i know lugia isnt dragon or water, he is just my fav cuz of a toy i had when,i was a kid!!! It was a hasbro electronic lugia that roared! I eventually bought a new one and he sits on my bed! He was my best friend as a kid plus i just loooove his design!!!!

I love dragon and marine pokes a lot :p like dragonaire, kingdra, mantine, lanturn, and garchomp are also awesome!!!! Oooooo and octillery!!! Relicanth is cute too!!! And Salemence reminds my of my,lizard but with wings! :)

Hahah speaking of the lats, did you ever see their movie?? Pokemon heros i think.... Omg so my friend bought it yeeaaarrss ago and when,we watched it it looked very cool and exciting and it was but omg...i cried at the end!!! I was depressed for a whole day!!!!

I like to collect pikachus but anything else i obtain is also a blessing! I have terrible luck with pokemon cards!!! Free cards are never a bad thing! The more the merrier i bet!!!

Im still no where near collecting the amount of medals you have! I have near 80 now lololololllolol i fail at medal hunting!
    DNA,

Jon awwsome was a m4n liek any otheor. He was in a bunch 0f wars and stuff/.

John, you can't go... I'm. Pregnant.

Arbitur: "Your voice sounds very convincing"
    Chief: "Hahaha thnx"
    Travis: "No it doesn't..."
    Chief: "Travis, I swear to g0d..." *commence death stare*
    DNA, Dude, I'm so confused... The second wedding crash (The whole season devoted to it) was an awesome series, and probably one of my favorites. Nut nothing beats the good ol humor of the original episodes, like brawl, girls, the wedding one, and all the other ones. Those have forever changed me. I love them. Even the movie makes me laugh. Jon is a genius.

Arbitur: "How long is the movie?"
    Master Chief: "3 HRS"
    Arbitur: "Jesus Christ"
    Cortana: "Oh My God"
    Travis: "You have to be ****ting me"
    Todd: "Do we have to watch this?"
    Master Chief: " YES. STFU. NAO LETS ALL SIT BAKC ADN ENJOEY TEH MAJiK."

*Travis brings out the booze*

*Show starts, and says on the screen:
    mastar ceef
    parsetns

TEH AELINS FRUM
    TEH OTUAR SPAESS

Ahahahahahahahaha I love that show...

Thanks man, I'll see what I can do to further my hopes and dreams! <3
    DNA, Holy CAPS LOCK batman, you have seen it! *bro fist* :D

Thats so cool! I wish I could be a judge... I've been coaching teams for Lego Robotics teams and really enjoy teaching and helping kids and such, and Pokemon TCG and VGC are some of my favorite hobbies, and hope to expand my skills somehow! Good job bro!

DNA, Why, when I hear that, I think of the YouTube series "Arby n the Chief"? :) If you've seen em, you'd know. So your a judge for TCG events? Thats pretty cool! How'd you get in that position?
    DNA, Oh, and somewhere with that troll... lies this inner core... that exudes nothing but epicness. You deserve a statue... In your honor.
    DNA, I think I gotta learn to be less serious on the internet sometimes lol... But your still the one I hold at troll #masterlevel
    DNA, haha ok, well sometimes I can't tell if serious or just trolling. I just have known it was the latter. :)
    DNA, oh, I meant it in a friendly greeting way, to ask me or a mod. Guess I should have worded that better. I applogize
    I pretty much love all dragon and water pokemon! Idk if I mentioned this but Lugia is my favorite! I also like the Lat siblings too cuz they look like lugia! so cute!!! x-D

Thank you! lol yeah ahahah we did use koolaid packets! Hey it did work! lololz I do think natural hair color can be beautiful but it doesnt suit me at all! I just love being so colorful! I wear a lot of rainbow designs or neon clothing too! My goal is to get like one of every color of the rainbow in skinny jeans! LOL

Yay so I beat all of the region gym leaders in the PWT place grrr Im mad I have to beat them 9 more times to get to the Champions! D= I was screwed when I battled Claire!!! lol I ALMOST won with my garchomp using dragon rush but the last time I needed to use it- it missed! Nooooooo! I shoud have uses scope lense! T-T

mmmm bean dip and tortilla chips sounds delicious... *runs to the cabnet*

OOO you judge a pokemon tournament! OMG sooo Lucky! I wish I had the gas and the time to go to those!!! I wouldnt care about winning just to have fun! Do you collect the cards then? Im gradually collecting the cards *misses impulsivly buying them in bulk* T-T stupid bills!!! lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back