L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, that's exactly why I closed it in the first place. But then he kept whining and begging me to reopen it. I did and that was the mistake. If you read all the profile comments he left me, you'll see exactly what I mean.
    Fine, except having to deal with the little whining Teal did after I closed his fic...three separate times... @_@ It's a long story, but I'm standing firm with my decision this time.
    No! It's only funny if you say "princess!" Aw, nevermind... So how are you?
    Yes, thank you! Now call me 'Pretty Princess Pony Boy!' JK, but do it anyways! :p
    I'm aware of it. I already asked King Arceus about it via profile message. He hasn't gotten back to me yet. If he can't fix it, I'll make it a vote via PM style round.
    Lucky Fire, Someone on deviantART. And yes. I love it haha.
    I don't remember the username, but I did ask for permission.
    I just didn't get a response lol. ^^"
    Lucky Fire, Yeah he is the one who got me to come back after he caught me on Neopets. :3
    Lucky Fire, almost everyone in the Nightmare series is based off of a real person...no wait, almost all the good guys are. Most of the bad guys are completely made up.
    I have at least 4 characters in the Nightmare series partially based off of myself. There's also one based off of you.
    At least you are working on something. I'm on a small haitus to break in my new BW2 games.
    No, just checking on you whether you were wanting to do something today.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back