Pokemon 'CoroCoro' Reveals New Pokemon for Next Year's Film

View attachment 8557 It's worth noting that what appears to be four large spikes separated into sets of two (on its head) are actually many smaller spikes that look very similar in shape to those of Zygarde. As poor as my highlighting effort in paint is, you can actually see the small spikes side-by-side if you zoom in on the part of the image where lightning illuminates the silhouette. They seem to be behind a vaguely diamond-shaped head, so they could also be protruding from the back of its neck, where the skull meets the protruding neck element. It also seems to lack a clear division below its waist (which would indicate the presence of legs), so it could either have a serpentine or root-like lower half, the former linking it to Zygarde, or the latter possibly implying Xerneas' involvement in the transformation

Yeah, its already been guessed, and likely confirmed that this is Zygarde's true form/state, or just one of the two. No way that this is a super brand new non-forme Pokémon. Still a bit too early for that because there are still things to be wrapped up in Pokemon X & Y.

This could possibly be Lysandre as well. There's the possibility that he himself fused with the energy from the ultimate weapon when the lab collapsed.

Well I'm not sure what it is but it most likely can be a Zygarde form and the most relevant thing to note is that the silhouette doesn't cover the legs. Maybe the more important question we should ask is does it have legs? I think it doesn't and it seems to me that this Zygarde form resembles a Naga. Im not sure what the things above his arm are maybe wings maybe the thing from Zygarde's back or maybe the "thig" cobras have i don't know how it's called and it looks weird in this angle then again this picture looks purposely like this to make us question it.

My money this is a Zygarde form. Since Xerneas is about Life, and Yvetal is Destruction this Zyarge form might be something like Limbo/Death given it's demonic form.

But that's just my thought, i'm usually not right (I thought the Mewtwo Y reveal was fake until I saw a trailer)

I would say this is way too different from Zygarde to be a mega evolution of a new forme, but than there's Hoopa Unbound. *shrugs*

It's also giving me Regi vibes, but that would be sort of random...

I don't know, I'm honestly leaning towards a brand new Pokemon more.

And if we had a silhouette of Hoopa Unbound would you ever compare it to Hoopa?

And if we had a silhouette of Hoopa Unbound would you ever compare it to Hoopa?
...that was the point I was making.

Though, after looking at some fan art and comparing Zygarde to this silhouette, I can see it being a new forme or whatever for Zygarde. It's really interesting if it is because it pretty much goes from snake dragon thing to a Megazord.

I don't think it's Zygarde, Zygarde only has one eye and the middle thing isn't the same shape as the pictures

Finally the marketing for XZYZ begins *-*

Quite a start.

I'm calling Zygardes X-sequel form on this.
>It has 4 huge Zygarde-tail-shapes attached to it --> X
>It has what seem to be spikier protrusions on its head/back, pointing upwards --> Thousand Arrows to disable Yveltal
>It's a bulky titan/golem-like figure which is exactly what I imagined Zygarde to turn into when dealing with Yveltal

The Y-sequel form will IMO focus more on a serpentine form and be much more wavier.

Okay, yeah, that looks a lot like it's based off Shadow of the Colossus.

This was my first thought XD

Especially with the stormy weather when battling Malus.

I don't think it's Zygarde, Zygarde only has one eye and the middle thing isn't the same shape as the pictures

ever heard of a third eye? If it's closed in its weak form, it'd make perfect sense for it to be open when it goes mascot-level.

Finally the marketing for XZYZ begins *-*

Quite a start.

I'm calling Zygardes X-sequel form on this.
>It has 4 huge Zygarde-tail-shapes attached to it --> X
>It has what seem to be spikier protrusions on its head/back, pointing upwards --> Thousand Arrows to disable Yveltal
>It's a bulky titan/golem-like figure which is exactly what I imagined Zygarde to turn into when dealing with Yveltal

The Y-sequel form will IMO focus more on a serpentine form and be much more wavier.

This was my first thought XD

Especially with the stormy weather when battling Malus.

ever heard of a third eye? If it's closed in its weak form, it'd make perfect sense for it to be open when it goes mascot-level.

I'm not sure what does are are(tail wings the thing around the neck cobra has) but I totally agree with you it still looks like a Naga to me( unless it has legs which I doubt). And just because it was the only one revealed it doesn't mean it's the only one kinda like how it was with mega Mewtwo.

I think it is mega regice. If u see in second picture it looks its white and the 3 eyes its probleuy. mega regice what else can it be. Also body form.

If anyone watches Tyranitar Tube's Alpha Sapphire, in his latest episode, there was a weird object coming out of the sea and it kind of looks like this.

Aside from that, the Pokemon is coming out of the stones of Geosenge Town so this is probably a combination of Yveltal and Xerneas or even a giant form of AZ's Floette.
AZ's Floette? What a horrifying transformation then.

Wouldn't be surprised by having Zygarde's new form. Xerneas had Tree, Yveltal had Cocoon, so Zygarde should have had one at some point.

It can't be Mega Zygarde, right? Megas usually look rather similar to the regular in terms of outline.

wp_20150712_003_by_saiph_charon-d90yxy1.jpg

my drawing of it. it's not detailed, but I just wanted to point out some basic features that I see from the silhouette

The Zygarde form looks really neat. I wonder if it's a regular form/Mega Evolution/Primal Reversion or something completely new. Also, shouldn't we be expecting another one sometime soon? Since the whole Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves AND the fact that they're revealing this form early, which is something they've never done before.

It's Nidhogg! Ragnarok is happening in the movie! Pokemon Ragnarok. That is, if you believe XY to be based off loose connections of Norse mythology. Our current Zygarde is clearly in a weaker state, as the lore says Zygarde waits for the world above to go into disarray. Nidhogg fed off Yggdrasil until Ragnarok in which he unleashed his true power and fought Thor. Regardless if there is a connection or not, the silhouette has features from Zygarde. I mean, I doubt it's volcanion since the first form hasnt been revealed and I doubt it's a new new pokemon. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

I actually think it's obvious that it's Zygarde, Yveltal, and Xerneas fused as one. Seeing as how they did this with Reshiram and Zekrom--I think they took it up a notch by having all three combine. Ehh, ehh!? Well it certainly looks like it to me. They made one ultimate master to decide who lives, who dies, and/or order. On a side note, don't you guys think Aegislash looks like The Master Sword?

Back