Wi-Fi Trades The Trade Now Thread - Request Any Quick & Simple Trade

RE: PokeBeach's X / Y Drive-Thru Trade Thread - (Request Any Quick & Simple Trade)

I am looking for shaymin (cloned is fine) I can trade a cloned pokeball vivillon, a cloned fancy vivillon, a shiny beautifly(not competitive), and shiny lapras(Not competitive and nicknamed veronica). Message me if you are interested.

EDIT: TRADED

RE: PokeBeach's X / Y Drive-Thru Trade Thread - (Request Any Quick & Simple Trade)

Looking to trade for a Prankster Sableye. Message me, we can sort out a deal based on IVs.

EDIT:
Nvm, found one in bank. Sorry. ^.^

Looking for a 0 iv quiet spritzee, will get you just about anything you need.

I just recently obtained the PokéBall Vivillon event via Mystery Gift although I've been having trouble soft reseting my game to get 5-6 31 IV's on it with Modest/Timid Nature. I'm willing to trade it If anyone here's interested since I'm currently looking for Pokemon that I don't have in my National Pokedex mainly being Darkrai, Meloetta, and Genesect.

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a Diancie (hacked of course!).

Got a shiny Kingdra (w/ Hidden Ability & ,I'm gonna guess, is hacked.)
A shiny Meditite (w/ 3 egg moves & Kalos breed.)
Got two shiny Ho-Ho's (one of which is level 100 the other is level 10 & both are hacked.)
A shiny Politoed (Kalos breed.)
A shiny Milotic (assuming hacked.)
A level 100 shiny 6IV Weezing (which I'll guess is a hacked as well.)
And a shiny levell 1 Sneasel (w/ 1 egg move & Kalos breed.)

Have some other shiny Pokemon, but these are the ones that stood out the most.
Thanks guys!

Looking for a HA Lileep, nature and moves don't matter too much, but I'd prefer if it had Stealth Rock and/or Recover. PM me if with offers.

LF: Unburden Swirlix.

FT: Uh.. one thing from my thread. :p

Does anyone have an extra Shaymin? It's the very last Pokemon I need for a living dex. I have a few extra event Pokemon if anyone is missing a Darkrai, Celebi, Jirachi, Keldeo or Arceus. I also have a few shiny event Pokemon. One Giratina and two Suicune, Entei and Raikou.

Looking for tradebacks for Swirlix and Spritzee. Both already have their items, just need to send them out and get them back. I can do the same for anyone who needs trade evo pokemon. Thanks!

FC: 3437-3348-2110

Hi, I'm looking for a modest deino w/ earth power and a pachirisu with volt absorb, idc the iv's, pm me for details.

I'm looking for a Drought 5-6iv vulpix! :)

Looking For Shiny Yamask/Cofagrigus. IVS/EVS don't matter PM if you have one of these lovelies~

Looking for a Shiny Rufflet or Bravairy. IVs/EVs dont matter. For Trade I have a Shiny Scizor, Shiny Ferroseed, Shiny Amaura, or a shiny Skarmory. If you are interested PM me. Thanks in advance.

Hello! Well, i'll try to keep it as simple as possible, i am looking for Dratini with Marvel Scale, in order for me to make a Dragonite with Multiscale. Please, i don't necessary want it with ivs and stuff, i just need a Dratini with that ability. Nature, well...whatever you want, i don't mind at all, really.

FC : 4725-9009-4105

I need a unburden swirlix/ slurpuff (shiny if can)

and i will breed something special just suggest any pokemon :D

Hi guys I only started playing x about a month ago..looking to give ago at breeding, does anyone have a ditto safari and wouldn't mind me adding them?

I am looking for any of the X mega stones, or a Timid Darkrai. Also looking for a sandshrew with its HA. I have most of the legendary, all competetive ready as well as almost the entire OU meta game, competitive battle ready. Just Pm me and we can negotiate something out and exchange friend codes.

I'm looking for a perfect Ditto with Timid, Adamant, Modest, or Jolly nature so I can get started on breeding. I don't want hacked Pokemon.

Unfortunately, I don't really have much to offer at the moment since I'm still pretty new to the competitive scene. The one thing I do have is a code that gives a Pinsirite or Heraconite via mystery gift. If anybody would be interested in that trade (or is just a nice guy and willing to help me out), please let me know. Thanks!

I'm looking for a Sewaddle, Swadloon, or Leavanny with it's HA. IV's don't matter, as I'm going to breed it anyways. I can offer a few 5IV Pokemon, with varying natures and whatnot. I'm not getting over-detailed here, but I assure you they are all 5IV. I have Marill, Flabebe (Orange,) Swirlix, Cottonee, and Slowpoke. The Marill have Aqua Jet and Belly Drum. The Swirlix have Belly Drum.

Please PM me if you're interested. Thank you.

Hi there,

I'm looking for a Drowzee/Hypno. Also a Volcarona. These are the last pokemon I need to complete my dex.. Can anybody help me get them?

Back