Wi-Fi Trades Dracaufeu's IV and Shiny Trading Den LF:Competitive 5-6 IV H: 6 IV Spanish Ditto

RE: Dracaufeu's IV and Shiny Trading Den LF: 6 iv Ditto H: Shiny Eevee

Do you have HA Starly?

RE: Dracaufeu's IV and Shiny Trading Den LF: 6 iv Ditto H: Shiny Eevee

My Staraptor has reckless, but my breeding efforts has not produced a starly with it. I could keep trying if you were really interested

RE: Dracaufeu's IV and Shiny Trading Den LF: Competitive Shiny Froakie H: Shiny Eevee

Shiny 6IV Ditto (adamant, modest or naughty available) and shiny female modest froakie with HP, DEF and SpA IVs for...

Shiny Trevenant
Venipede adamant speed boost 31 31 31 xx 31 31 with spikes and toxic spikes
Honegde Brave xx 31 31 31 31 31

Whichever two?

RE: Dracaufeu's IV and Shiny Trading Den LF: Competitive Shiny Froakie H: Shiny Eevee

how does shiny trevenant and venipede sound?

Sure thing I added your FC.

Hey Dracaufeu, do you still have the shiny Magneton from the friend safari for trade?
If so, would you be interested in trading it for my shiny Forretress? (Friend safari, female, Adamant, and it has 31 IV's in Atk & Defense)

that sounds excellent Dedenne

Thank you very much for the trade Dracaufeu! :)
Hope to trade again in the future.

thanks to you too, helped me fill my dex just a tad which is always appreciated

Cml for Shiny Eevee modest female 6 IV, I will give it to a friend.

I have a lotad, koffing, and a shiny furret for tradeback.

sorry to say I didn't see anything for the eevee trade. But I would definently be down for the trade back. what would you like for it?

Dracaufeu said:
sorry to say I didn't see anything for the eevee trade. But I would definently be down for the trade back. what would you like for it?

Froakie Protean Timid xx 31 31 31 31 31

Can you?

I might be able to. but its not something I have on hand

Dracaufeu said:
I might be able to. but its not something I have on hand

I can wait, just send me a PM when you have it.

Hey, CMT for your 6 IV shiny Eevee (ability?), 6 IV shiny Ralts & 6 IV shiny Electrike (ability?). Thanks.

eevee has adaptability and electrike has lightening rod. I am interested in the dratini and the deino.

Dracaufeu said:
eevee has adaptability and electrike has lightening rod. I am interested in the dratini and the deino.

What are the natures of all three Pokemon? What is Ralt's ability?

RE: Dracaufeu's IV and Shiny Trading Den LF: Competitive Shinies H: 6 IV Spanish Ditto

adaptability for eevee, lightning rod for electrike, and synchronize for ralts

RE: Dracaufeu's IV and Shiny Trading Den LF: Competitive Shinies H: 6 IV Spanish Ditto

Dracaufeu said:
adaptability for eevee, lightning rod for electrike, and synchronize for ralts

Natures?

Back