Finished Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover -Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover - Day 1 Ends September 9th 4 PM EST

Dark Void said:
James86134 said:
We barely have had a liability... And what maybe four wolves are alive?

And look at who has been suspicious so far, and WHO THEY ARE ALL CONNECTED TO!

DV, TT, Blui

Even grant, before he died, said we should lynch TT. So, are we just going to leave him, or are we actually going to take a confirmed townies opinion?

Can someone actually explain why TT is suspicious instead of just voting for him? "grant said so" doesn't count, seeing as how he was a vanilla townie and never explained why he thought TT was a good lynch either.. Don't fall into the Teal trap of thinking I'm defending TT; I'm actually trying to figure out why people are doing what they're doing. Right now, I don't understand it at all.

Also James, you seem to be the only one who thinks I'm suspicious at this point, I've responded to all of the accusations I could find, and you've yet to provide a rebuttal. I also don't understand what you mean when you say to look at who TT/Blui/I are connected to, and I don't see any connection between the 3 of us either...

And how would you know that there's 4 wolves left? We've yet to kill any and there's usually 5-7 wolves in a game...

I'll provide a rebuttal in the morning... Which is 4 hours from now, but.

With only 20 players starting the game, I highly doubt 7 wolves would be available... Especially when that means that we have about 2 days to kill an Indie (If SK is in this game) or scum.

Second, you are all connected. The only two you have properly defended (who is still alive) is Blui and TT, while Blui has defended TT and vice-versa

RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover - Day 1 Ends September 9th 4 PM EST

James86134 said:
I'll provide a rebuttal in the morning... Which is 4 hours from now, but.

With only 20 players starting the game, I highly doubt 7 wolves would be available... Especially when that means that we have about 2 days to kill an Indie (If SK is in this game) or scum.

Second, you are all connected. The only two you have properly defended (who is still alive) is Blui and TT, while Blui has defended TT and vice-versa

I've defended TT? I've asked why he's being lynched. There's a difference. I couldn't defend him if I wanted to, seeing as how I haven't seen anything to defend against.

And Blui's more or less a confirmed townie at this point by virtue of being in your mason group. Unless you don't consider you and him cleared? In which case I'd be highly suspicious of you as you've made plenty of scummy plays today.

You also previously considered me connected to grant since I voted for him late and was the first to unvote. He was a townie. If I was a wolf, why would I be so hesitant to lynch him, and why would I be willing to unvote when he still had almost all the votes required for a lynch on him?

Red Rain (Calm, but hasn't even read the thread yet, so...)
You so funny, thinking I have to read the thread on Day 1.
Anyway, if it weren't for the fact that we've had too many town deaths already, I'd vote no lynch. But, I'm tempted to just vote for Flys Gone....

/me sighs
VOTE: NO LYNCH

Dark Void said:
You also previously considered me connected to grant since I voted for him late and was the first to unvote. He was a townie. If I was a wolf, why would I be so hesitant to lynch him, and why would I be willing to unvote when he still had almost all the votes required for a lynch on him?

I never said anything involving you voting Grant. I just merely connected you to him.

DV said:
And Blui's more or less a confirmed townie at this point by virtue of being in your mason group. Unless you don't consider you and him cleared? In which case I'd be highly suspicious of you as you've made plenty of scummy plays today.

With the logic of 'One of us was miller. That's close enough to one of them being scum, THEYRE CLEARED!'... No we aren't cleared. Not at all.

The logic is that you're in a mason group with Green, and the name for the mason ability is Pokedex Texting. In the manga, the people with Pokedexes are Red and Blue. Neither of them is a part of Team Rocket. If I didn't think that cleared you, I would probably be trying to lynch you right now

The madness...the everlasting madness of it all...I can't believe another townie was mod-killed. Seriously, I bet Team Rocket is sipping their tea as they watch this chaos unfold. Have we caught a single Wolf today? No. Have we made blatant accusations and tunneled people that turned out to be townies? Plenty of times. We've dragged our fellow townies to the brink of insanity and made ourselves into a catalyst for modkills.

Do we go for a "No Lynch"? Frankly, after losing so many townies, it'd be detrimental to not avenge them. We must, we have to or otherwise the town is going to be looking pretty scarce. So, how do we that? First, post something of substance for your claim of who's a wolf and who isn't. Second, don't just say someone is scummy without elaborating on it. Third, give them time to defend themselves and make sure you aren't going after a townie.

We can't afford to make a mistake, which is why I see the motive behind a "No Lynch", but I think a "No Lynch" is one of those mistakes. We can't just standby in this anarchy, we can't just leave the wolves roaming free. Maybe a No Lynch would have been a better option earlier in the game, but no, not right now; we've come too far into this madness.

I made a post of why TT and Grant were scum (but Grant was somehow town). My point is that I had a reason to vote both of them but no body reads it.

@TT We can't turn back. Or we bet or we bet. If we don't go ahead we'll lose. We can't stay her and do nothing.

Actually, yes, Flygon did an exemplary telling of who he thought he was scum, and why. His logic and motive seemed plausible. So, if you want an example of who to model your posts after, I point to Flys Gone. He did exactly what we, as a town, should be doing.

It doesn't make any sense to vote today, everyone is pointing fingers at everyone else. How are we supposed to figure out who is scum this way? The wolves will join together for a townie lynch, which isn't very hard at this point with so much confusion. I say we don't lynch today, give everyone a chance to collect themselves, and then (with someone dying obviously) we may have a better idea of who is scum tomorrow.

I don't feel comfortable at picking any one person out as scum, since there is no way of knowing this early anyway.

The town was thrown into chaos, I concur on that. But what I don't agree with is just letting a day go by to absolve this chaos when we can do it ourselves, right here and right now. Why put off something to tomorrow when you can do it today?

If you don't feel comfortable at picking anyone out, then stand back and listen to the people that have been observing other players. Tell them your thoughts on who they picked and analyze what is being said. The town will decide it's congruency and we can move on from there.

What to analyze right here, right now you say? Well, TwistedTurtwig is our candidate. We should at least talk to/investigate him if nothing more. He did reveal his role, and it seemed special...he has some power. That's substance to be discussed about!

So, post your thoughts! Just be sure elaborate on them and the town can get started.

Fancy said:
The town was thrown into chaos, I concur on that. But what I don't agree with is just letting a day go by to absolve this chaos when we can do it ourselves, right here and right now. Why put off something to tomorrow when you can do it today?

Because we can't do today what we could do tomorrow. After tonight, we could potentially have some leads.

Keeper of Night said:
Because we can't do today what we could do tomorrow. After tonight, we could potentially have some leads.

And I'm saying we can put an end to this chaos, investigate a little today, and maybe we can have some information to help our leads tomorrow. TwistedTurtwig already claimed his role and it's something to talk about, are we really against talking about it just because we'll have 'new leads' tomorrow? That is what you're putting off till tomorrow...

Has anyone even questioned the veracity of TwistedTurtwig's claim?

I can't believe nobody has said anything about TT's claim...

Now how convinient is THAT? :'D With that claim a wolf can avoid being seer'd AND explain why they don't get NK'd - EVER! With a super-minor character that is unlikely to get counterclaimed, and even if it was... well TT was in a bad spot already, so the risk is totally worth taking. (Btw. afaik Burglars steal money while TR steals Pokémon?) TT if you are town then you are playing so horrible that I don't even... First off... why are you not drawing in the wolf kill if you can actually kill wolves by it AND survive?

Please guys, let's end this day. I'm 99,9% sure that TT is a wolf. My suspicions about Lucky are increasing too but I won't say anything else about her (just laying this out in case I get NK'd). DV has been playing better/more carefully now, I shouldn't have called out for him so early.

Teal said:
I can't believe nobody has said anything about TT's claim...

Now how convinient is THAT? :'D With that claim a wolf can avoid being seer'd AND explain why they don't get NK'd - EVER! With a super-minor character that is unlikely to get counterclaimed, and even if it was... well TT was in a bad spot already, so the risk is totally worth taking. (Btw. afaik Burglars steal money while TR steals Pokémon?) TT if you are town then you are playing so horrible that I don't even... First off... why are you not drawing in the wolf kill if you can actually kill wolves by it AND survive?

Please guys, let's end this day. I'm 99,9% sure that TT is a wolf. My suspicions about Lucky are increasing too but I won't say anything else about her (just laying this out in case I get NK'd). DV has been playing better/more carefully now, I shouldn't have called out for him so early.

I never did trust TT's claim, but I really didn't want to take the risk of him actually being a townie.
>insert dramatic sigh here<
[v]TWISTEDTURTWIG[/v]

I still don't fell comfortable with potentially losing 4 town today... but it doesn't seem like the NO VOTE wagon is going anywhere. If everyone insists on voting TwistedTurtwig... then I really don't know. I'll hop the wagon because I'm scum the day is ending and TT's lynch seems the best if we have to have one.

Teal said:
My suspicions about Lucky are increasing too but I won't say anything else about her (just laying this out in case I get NK'd).
Hey, I'm not a wolf. If I was, I'd probably tell the scum team to kill the seer. Or, if I was the alpha, I'd probably either kill myself or try going for a priest or seer. :p

Alright, I'm really starting to get fed up. I have done my absolute best to contribute today to the discussion, only to find myself being bandwagoned by Teal and Flys Gone. They won't bother to listen to me when I explain myself, I've even revealed my entire role, and yet I'm STILL deemed suspicious by them! There's literally nothing I can think of to do at this point, and I just know that I'm going to be lynched by the end of the day. I don't know what else you guys want from me. If you really feel like getting rid of one of your biggest assets one day one... Then it's not me who's playing badly, it's you. I'd love to have the opportunity to be checked by our seer and proved innocent, but I didn't choose to have the role that I do, even if it's as strong as mine is. It looks like in the end, my greatest strength is probably going to be my downfall.

So my request to everyone is to know what I can do to possibly earn anyone at all's trust. Because I've tried to do that when I was asked for information about my role, and all that did was the exact opposite. So what more do you want me to do? Quote my role pm and get me mod killed? Because I'm seriously considering doing that just to prove to everyone that I'm telling the truth, to deny the wolves the satisfaction of getting away with my lynch, and give this damn town a chance to steer this game in the right direction for once.

Angry rant over, twist out for now. I need some time to cool down.

Okay, honestly I'm not sure if Twisted is a wolf or not. But I still do want to hear his and Teal's conversation. Because so far, one replies why they're scummy, one doesn't. One replies why they aren't scummy, one doesn't. Each time they basically avoid each other's points. The only time I remember Twisted having a conversation about why he isn't scummy is when he and Flys Gone were talking, and even then I think the conversation was derailed and halted due to some other light being shed.

...So in the end, I need more to be convinced to be on any side. I guess I'm so indecisive...

Guys, you need to stop driving people insane. That's not even a fun strategy.

I still dont think that TT is scum.

Keeper Of Night said:
I still dont think that TT is scum.
I never really said to vote for TwistedTurtwig, now did I? I wanted to hear more from TwistedTurtwig and comments on his role, because it was like people skipped over it in favor of "No Lynch". If you feel unsure that he is scum then don't vote for him! If you are just voting for him because he has the most votes, that is bandwagoning....and we all know, bandwagoning is suspicious.

Now, I want you to do something. If you still are persistent in thinking TwistedTurtwig is not a wolf, then unvote and tell us why he isn't a wolf. Give us your insight and perception on things, don't be shy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back