Leftover 'Sun & Moon' Full Arts Releasing in English!

Winkachu

Aspiring Trainer
Content-wise, this is like on of these unofficial Walmart repack boxes. Just a bunch of leftovers nobody wants.

Speak about yourself. I would buy if this box hit European online shops. I get in the USA these TCG products and sold left and right I even heard some TCG being sold at the pharmacy even over there but in Latvia literally don't have TCG products being sold, except by some resellers who try to resell any of these products 2-3x more than the price is listed elsewhere.

I personally order larger product purchases directly from Chaos Cards like 2-3x a year because it is cheaper but even then it isn't easy to get a hand on of these products because very often Preorders are sold out during the first couple of hours. For example Hidden Fate ETB was listed as for Preorder, it was already out of stock within less than a hour and guess what I couldn't get it because was doing some grocery. I guess the point is Pokemon Company should really think about how they distribute products elsewhere because there is a clear demand but they clearly tend to choke the USA with crapload products while elsewhere there are empty shells.

DoYourWorst

Aspiring Trainer
Does this mean we can get the other full art cards from the Sun and moon Era that only Japan got? I've been crying on the inside waiting for those cards. ;-;

bidoof&company

MEMES ARE LIFE
My question is who came up with this piece of trash product, and who they thought would buy it. It would have been worth it for the if it was like the darkrai and umbreon box, and had maybe like special art trevanoir and another full art or special art we missed out on with it. But I mean really some recycled promos, come on this is just saddening for me personally.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Because I haven't quite had my thoughts on it yet, I'm pretty much in agreement with the people here-This thing isn't worth $50. I don't think it's an awful deal for $20, but I'm not huge on either Sun and Moon base or Crimson Invasion. I'll just stick to buying a single of the Jirachi at the end of the day.

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
Sooooo... how about them TAG All Stars FAs finally seeing the light of day? I think it's worth the wait, even if we have to weigh the options with these kinds of products!

bidoof&company

MEMES ARE LIFE
Sooooo... how about them TAG All Stars FAs finally seeing the light of day? I think it's worth the wait, even if we have to weigh the options with these kinds of products!
Yes these product do seem to show tag team all-stars most likely will see the light of day, but alas this most recent product has be a bit of a disappointment. At this point im just hoping and praying for special art trevanoir.

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
Anyways.... I hope we get one of those golden tag teams released soon! :)
I would think that we might get the gold TAG TEAMs in multiple Premium Collections, or perhaps, if the 25th anniversary set has them, we may get another Ultra-Premium Collection for the set!

Seriously, though, $20 for a Full Art, two foil promos, two coins, and TEN boosters is a steal, regardless of whether the packs are legal or not! Even if they aren't legal in Standard, there's still Expanded, right? I'm all for this deal!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Fish

0.o
I actually quite like this box despite all the negativity. Crimson Invasion and Sun/Moon base are 2 amazing sets art-wise sooooo I would get it if it existed in the UK. Admittedly the promos are lazily done and the coins should match but hey

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Alright, well...no more overblown drama, eh? You are of course free to voice your opinion/disagreement/etc., but when it gets out of proportion it no longer has a place in any thread. If you are absolutely bent on arguing with another member, do it through PMs or some private way - if it becomes a problem even then, we can still get involved.

If anyone involved has a problem with how this was handled, PM me - the thread has moved on.

GameHawk TCG

Aspiring Trainer
I don't know why your'e dissing this product so much! If you sell that Evolutions pack, then it becomes $10 for 9 packs,a full art GX and 2 promos! Who cares what packs are in it at that point!

Lord Charizard

Aspiring Trainer
Are y'all sure this is gonna be $20 tomorrow? This pageis literally the only source I can find that. WM just says you cannot purchase it til Saturday, not that it'll be reduced from $50 to $20 :'(

Chris_the_hammer

Aspiring Trainer
Are y'all sure this is gonna be $20 tomorrow? This pageis literally the only source I can find that. WM just says you cannot purchase it til Saturday, not that it'll be reduced from $50 to $20 :'(
Agreed, starting to think this is BS. At least a friend saw them at walmart but no idea about the sale