Japan's March Set: 'Rebellion Crash,' Plus Toxtricity V, Charizard VMAX, Grimmsnarl VMAX!

JakeTheGearHeart

Aspiring Trainer
That shovel card is literally broken. Oranguru Mill is going to be the BDIF by far. Just put it on a Poké Doll and your opponent cries. They can't slow you down without decking themselves out for you. They have to waste their supporter on Lysandre 2.0 or use a Tool Scrapper to get around it. And that's all while you're discarding those cards as a byproduct of discarding the rest of their deck.

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
This is largely machine translated, plus some bonus polish (so take these translations with a grain of salt), but here are the highlights I've tried to work out so far:

Flapple - Grass - HP80
Stage 1 - Evolves from Applin

Ability: Apple Drop
Once during your turn you may put two damage counters on one of your opponent's Pokémon. If you do, shuffle this Pokémon and all cards attached to it into your deck.

[C][C] Acid Bomb 60
Flip a coin. If heads, discard an energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Ninetales V - Fire - HP200
Basic Pokémon

[R][C][C] Beauty
Choose 1 of the attacks of your opponent's Active Pokémon and use it as this attack.

[R][C][C][C] Flamethrower 180
Discard an energy attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness: Water (x2)
Retreat: 2

Lampent - Fire - HP80
Stage 1 - Evolves from Litwick

Ability: Top Entry
If you draw this card at the beginning of your turn, if there is room on your bench you may reveal it and place it onto your bench.

[R] Flare Starter 20
Choose a [R] energy from your discard pile and attach it to one of your [R] Pokémon.

Weakness: Water (x2)

Milotic V - Water - HP210
Basic Pokémon

[W][C][C] Aqua Impact 10+
This attack does 50 more damage for each [C] in your opponent's Active Pokémon's Retreat Cost.

[W][C][C][C] Hypno Splash 150
You opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep.

Weakness: Lightning (x2)

Eiscue - Water - HP120
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Ice Face
If this Pokémon has no damage counters on it, it takes 60 less damage from the attacks of your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[W][C][C] ? 70
This attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Weakness: Metal (x2)

Hatterene - Psychic - HP150
Stage 2 - Evolves from Hattrem

Ability: Mind Hat
Once during your turn you may have each player choose a card from their hand and discard it (your opponent chooses first). Players who don't have any cards in their hands don't discard a card.

[P] Munen's Drop
Put damage counters on your opponent's Active Pokémon equal to the number of Pokémon in your discard pile.

Weakness: Darkness (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-30)

Alcremie - Psychic - HP110
Stage 1 - Evolves from Milcery

[C] Decorate
Choose as many basic Energy cards in your hand as you like and attach them to your Pokémon in any way you like.

[P][C] Drain Kiss 50
Recover 30 damage from this Pokémon.

Weakness: Metal (x2)

Coalossal - Fighting - HP160
Stage 2 - Evolves from Carkoal

Ability: Generate Tar
Once during your turn you may choose up to 1 [R] and up to 1 [F] energy from your discard pile and attach them to your Pokémon in any way you like.

[F][C][C][C] Avalanche 130

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Retreat: 4

Falinks V - Fighting - HP180
Basic Pokémon

Ability: ?
As long as this Pokémon is in play, your Pokémon with "Falinks" in their name take 20 less damage from the attacks of your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[F][F][C] Gigaimpact 210
This Pokémon can't attack during your next turn.

Weakness: Psychic (x2)

Galarian Weezing - Darkness - HP130
Stage 1 - Evolves from Koffing

Ability: Neutralizing Gas
As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, your opponent's Pokémon in play have no Abilities, except Neutralizing Gas.

[D] Bad Poison
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Poisoned. Put 4 damage counters on it between turns.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Retreat: 3

Malamar V - Darkness - HP210
Basic Pokémon

[D][C] Drag Off
Choose one of your opponent's benched Pokémon and switch it with their Active Pokémon. Then, put 30 damage on the new Active Pokémon.

[D][D][C] Mindquake 130
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused.

Malamar VMAX - Darkness - HP310
Dynamax - Evolves from Malamar V

[D][C][C] ? 180
Your opponent reveals their hand. Select a card you find their and put it on the bottom of your opponent's deck.

Copperajah VMAX - Metal - HP340
Dynamax - Evolves from Copperajah V

[M][M][C] Dangerous Snows 100+
If your opponent's Active Pokémon is a Basic Pokémon, this attack does 100 more damage.

[M][M][M][C] Kyodai Hammer 240

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: Grass (-30)

Chatot - Colorless - HP70
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Lucky Match
hen you play this Pokémon from your hand onto your Bench during your turn, you may flip a coin. If heads, choose a Supporter card from your discard pile and put it into your hand.

[C][C] Glide 30

Weakness: Lightning (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-30)

Bewear - Colorless - HP140
Stage 1 - Evolves from Stufful

[C][C][C] Hammer Arm
Discard the top card of your opponent's deck.

[C][C][C][C] Big Throw
Flip a coin. If heads, discard your opponent's Active Pokémon and all cards attached to it.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Retreat: 3

Oleana
Trainer - Supporter

Discard two cards from your hand in order to play this card. Your opponent reveals their hand. Choose a Trainer card you find there and put it on the bottom of your opponent's deck.

Last edited:

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
Cursed Shovel is legit broken
This makes mill even better because now you feel fine about loosing a pokemon. Durant mill with lana's fishing rod will be busted.

JakeTheGearHeart

Aspiring Trainer
I think it only works when you draw a card to start the turn not when your able to do anything
What I'm saying is that you just have to put it on top of your deck with Oranguru at the end of your turn. Most people use Oranguru at the end of their turn to dig for more cards, so putting that card on top is a bonus.

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf
I'm no Magmortar fan (I generally consider it one of my least favorite Pokémon), but it actually looks kind of cool here.

Clam

Almost decent
FAINKS V YES YES YES I DIDNT SEE IT BUT IT WAS MY MOST HYPED V POKEMON :D and its not THAT bad

JakeTheGearHeart

Aspiring Trainer
Milotic V would be playable if it's first attack costed 1 energy, maybe 2, but 3 is ridiculously bad. It's disappointing that it's literally the worst V Pokémon we've gotten that doesn't evolve into a V-Max.

Grass-Type Farm Owner

Aspiring Trainer
Yes!!! A Milotic chase card for the first time since...Milotic C? And Falinks V! And a Rolycoly card. And I believe every Galarian Form/Evolution has a card now (except for my personal favorite: killer snowman Darmanitan). In fact is that every Pokemon but the fossils and Eternatus?

Looking more and more likely that Dragons are kill

Nyora

A Cat
Milotic V would be playable if it's first attack costed 1 energy, maybe 2, but 3 is ridiculously bad. It's disappointing that it's literally the worst V Pokémon we've gotten that doesn't evolve into a V-Max.
Can you please stop making so many posts that simply just crap on a card in a set. Have you seen Eiscue V?

We don't have everything for our English set yet either. Had you asked me before today if the previously revealed Falinks had any chance, I would say helllllll naww. But now there's Falinks V, which boosts it's damage and makes it slightly bulkier.

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
if pallosand doesnt get a good card ill be such sad

Palossand - Psychic - HP140
Stage 1 - Evolves from Sandyghast

[C][C] Sand Burial
Discard the top card of your opponent's deck. If this Pokémon has a Cursed Shovel attached to it, discard 3 instead.

[P][C][C] Super Absorption 90
Recover 30 damage from this Pokémon.

Weakness: Darkness (x2)

JakeTheGearHeart

Aspiring Trainer
Can you please stop making so many posts that simply just crap on a card in a set. Have you seen Eiscue V?

We don't have everything for our English set yet either. Had you asked me before today if the previously revealed Falinks had any chance, I would say helllllll naww. But now there's Falinks V, which boosts it's damage and makes it slightly bulkier.
I'm not trying to crap on any cards. I'm very disappointed that Milotic got such a bad card because it's one of my favorite Pokémon. As it looks right now though, nothing is going to be as good as mill.

Clam

Almost decent
Lampent i see that sableye on the bed I dont think the trainers gonna be so happy

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Wait wait wait, Malamar got another Ultra?! Legit one of my favorite gen 6 Pokemon, that's crazy. The render on Mally V is beautiful too, same with the Milotic V.