'Rebel Clash' is May's English Set, Synced Worldwide Releases All But Confirmed!

Clam

Almost decent
I like the rebel crash logo looks neat
the promos are all bad ;-; kinda disapointed now now now THEME DECKS YEEES AS A PURE THEME DECK PLAYER I REALLY HOPE THESE ARE GOOD! (although they might not be as they are just gonna use cards form sword and shield cards)

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
Wow, isn't this the first time in history that a Pokémon that doesn't have a pack art gets featured on the respected set's Elite Trainer Box?

Scoop

Literally a sheep
...Copperajah? Really?? Man, I was really hoping for Toxtricity to be on the box over that Pokemon.

are these dmg dice new? or am i dumb?
They're something that started in SwSh base, much to my dismay

Chicken008

Aspiring Trainer
Copperajah on the Elite Box cover is a nice surprise.
Too bad that the good Noctowl is tied to a blister.
They really must have over printed those Kommo-o coins..

ThatUnlimitedProfessor

Aspiring Trainer
Man, besides Cosmic Eclipse, recently these boxes have been getting uglier and uglier. Fix the colors! Also, why is the big dye no longer the same color as the smaller dice?

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
Fairy pokemon are still in rotation so I think we will continue to see basic fairy energy until all fairy pokemon rotate out.

Mcsonic00

Less Filler Cards Please
There's supposed to be 4 new special energy in total for Rebel Clash. I'm hoping we get all 8 type-specific special energy before the 5th set of SWSH because I think rotation (typically 4 sets get rotated) eventually leaving in some of the really strong special energy only for a few types would bring about a big imbalance for a long time.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Nice. Set size seems to be under control. No where near as top heavy as they were getting in SM.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Nice. Set size seems to be under control. No where near as top heavy as they were getting in SM.
I guess compared to the SM era it's decently under control-I'm someone who's still stuck in the BW/XY days, anything that's over like, 120 is massive to me, lol.

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
Though clearly, the article states it's Copperajah on the ETB, as someone who hasn't played Sword or Shield and hasn't really taken too hard of a look at the new Pokemon and whatever forms they have, I found myself just staring at this image wondering, "What IS that? What am I looking at?"

I feel old now. Is this what it's like to be a genwunner? :rolleyes:

Snowy Lilacs

Aspiring Trainer
Though clearly, the article states it's Copperajah on the ETB, as someone who hasn't played Sword or Shield and hasn't really taken too hard of a look at the new Pokemon and whatever forms they have, I found myself just staring at this image wondering, "What IS that? What am I looking at?"

I feel old now. Is this what it's like to be a genwunner? :rolleyes:

Its like an elephant with a India like style. Though this doesn't even look like him at all, cause it has four legs. It looks like a weird mashup of Copperajah and Stonejouner...