Finished Mafia LIX-II: Make-A-Mafia: Game Over - Innocents Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Hm.. you begged not to be lynched last time. Perhaps it means you are scum. Wanna claim your role?
I mean... does it matter? He will die regardless of what we do.
Actually, are the people in this forum strict with posting after hammer?

TheAquaPiplup

Aspiring Trainer
You are Don Tillman.
You are a professor of genetics and a very calculated person with rather lacking social skills. After your recent project to find a suitable wife according to an over complicated self made questionnaire you encountered Rosie- the one woman with all the wrong characteristics. Yet you fell in love with her (which due to your lack of understanding emotions took you long enough to realize). You are now accused for a crime you didn’t commit (not for the first time) and have to protect your name by finding the real killer. Thus, project Mafia commences!

Passive Ability : Movies can’t make you cry
People tend to assume your autism means you don’t have emotions. Unfortunately, the fact you just can’t cry from any movie doesn’t help this false assumption. Every time a player dies, your inability to release yourself from the awareness that this is just a game makes you quite invincible compared to others. If a player dies during the night and if you are lynched during the next day phase, you will not die. Your role will be swapped with a random role in the role pool, however.

Active Ability: Overthinking
You tend to over analyze everything. Because of that, once per night you may target 2 players. You will deduce whether one of them ever targeted the other player during the game, and what they did. These results will come only after either of the two is dead. (You can’t use this ability if you already targeted 2 players and neither has died).

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
I mean... does it matter? He will die regardless of what we do.
Actually, are the people in this forum strict with posting after hammer?

Only when host says Game Freeze. I believe some people on this site think the opposite but imo it is silly because players cannot truly know when majority is reached in a role madness game, since vote weight manipulation may be in effect. So unless bbninjas explicitly says so, I’m gonna keep posting and say that it does matter that Piplup will post his role- since that role could be hidden in the role flop as a result of someone’s ability.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Only when host says Game Freeze. I believe some people on this site think the opposite but imo it is silly because players cannot truly know when majority is reached in a role madness game, since vote weight manipulation may be in effect. So unless bbninjas explicitly says so, I’m gonna keep posting and say that it does matter that Piplup will post his role- since that role could be hidden in the role flop as a result of someone’s ability.
Vote manipulation in a 6'er... Slightly less OP than Vig kills, I suppose.
Anyhow, if that's the case, then I will go along with it.
Oh man.. it’s my role! I agree Piplup.. it is sad indeed.
I said Sad! because I know that I will probably be Lynched regardless even if I beg to not be lynched.
Hm... Just to be sure: Piplup, are you aligned with town?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
D1 Vote Count FINAL
TheAquaPiplup: 4| Ephemera [#33-#81], TheAquaPiplup [#56-#73], Zone Q11 [#62-#82], scattered mind [#83], GM Draclord [#88], Zone Q11 [#98], TeamAqua [#101] ~ LYNCHED
TeamAqua: 1 |scattered mind [#40-#50], Zone Q11 [#43-#55], Ephemera [#100]

scattered mind: 0 |
GM Draclord [#31-#85], Zone Q11 [#55-#62], Zone Q11 [#82-#98]
Ephemera: 0 | Zone Q11 [#30-#43]
Zone Q11: 0 | scattered mind [#34-#40]

No vote: @TheAquaPiplup, @TeamAqua4Life, @GM DracLord, @Ephemera

Majority: 4 votes
Hours remaining: none
Past vote count: [#1][#2][#3][#4]
Note: This vote count DOES show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

Status
Not open for further replies.