Finished Mafia LIX: Make-a-Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

Wheeeee~
It's a sad day indeed when 9 signups is something to cheer.

I was considering signing up but I saw Vom is using a character from Fire Emblem: Three Houses and I don't want anything potentially spoiled in his role since I haven't beaten the game yet. @Vom if you can confirm there are no story spoilers in your role (or at least none up to the point where you investigate Remire Village and battle Solon) then I'll reconsider.
I've played the game as well and there are no spoilers in her role that you don't learn in the first couple of chapters in the game (which Remire Village is past).

Edit for below: I'm playing the Golden Deers route and still knew the information in the role by now.

Last edited:

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
@Vom if you can confirm there are no story spoilers in your role (or at least none up to the point where you investigate Remire Village and battle Solon) then I'll reconsider.
There are two very minor spoilers that you find out pretty early on (if you're at Remire Village, I'm pretty sure you already know). The first relates to a nickname given to Dimitri by a classmate for reasons, and the second to Dimitri's family backstory. Again, if you're playing the Blue Lions route you likely know already, but I wanted to specify what spoilers there were.

No spoilers for the story itself though.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I am playing the Black Eagles route because Edelgard a cute and a best (and all the game had to say is "this the mage house" and I was sold on the red team). So I'll take y'all's word for it.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Well then. Supposedly the sign up ended 2 hours ago. ...welp. Time to work on hosting my own game at NUF then.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
last minute /in! Don't expect too much activity from my part, I reckon my style will be more similar to folk like Reinforce or simsands (if old people rememeber these guys!).

---

You are not a sheep and are aligned with *insert faction here*

IDTheft71.jpg
As a young trot, you always felt a bit 'different' from the other kids. You ate from the same field of grass, played in puddles of mud and made bleatings sounds just like them, but something still seemed off. It wasn't because you made friends with that herder dog, Jack, even though all the other sheep found that a bit odd. There was something else. So one day, you hobbled over to the alpha ram and told him how you felt. But all he said was: "Clearly you're a sheep! What else would you think?" As you were telling Jack later that day about what had happened, it clicked. You're not like sheep -- you're more like him, a herder dog! Duh. It's as if you're in this closed pen and every animal outside was just waiting for you to figure it out! No matter. At least now you're ready to get out and find your true self.

Passive Ability: Spilling the water
As it turns out, you've got a few juicy things you'd like to share. Up to 3 times during a single day-night cycle, during day phase or night phase, you may PM the host BLEAT and a brief message. This message will be anonymously posted in the thread when the host is next online.

Active Ability: Curiousity (won't) kill the cat
You want to try a bunch of different roles to see which one. During the night you must choose a player and swap all your Abilities for all of their Abilities (including effects on those Abilities*). This Ability cannot be blocked. WARNING: This is a one-way street -- Abilitiy swaps are permanent.

Win Condition: insert here

*i.e. if you swap with Zone'se role, you will obtain all Tunneling Points that the previous player had.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Alright, with that signups are closed. Expect roles to be distributed within a couple of days.

See, tardiness is a good thing, it meant we got an extra signup!

If you missed the deadline and still want to sign up, I'll probably still let you in the game honestly. I actually have a lot to do today and tomorrow, and game design will probably start tomorrow night.

Zone Q11

...it might be only me who is impatient, but how long is a couple of days?

Celever

Wheeeee~
Right now as I'm undergoing the university application process, which in the UK is way more complex and time consuming than it needs to be, it doesn't make sense for me to host this game. If we'd got enough signups by the original deadline for signups then this game would have been able to run without issue as the game design (which is the most time consuming part) would have been finished before life took over. As we had the extensions, the timings just didn't work out and I haven't been successful in juggling both commitments.

I'd happily play in this game if someone else wanted to take the roles created in the thread and host it themselves, or it seems Zone has a game of his own.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Zone Q11

Right now as I'm undergoing the university application process, which in the UK is way more complex and time consuming than it needs to be, it doesn't make sense for me to host this game. If we'd got enough signups by the original deadline for signups then this game would have been able to run without issue as the game design (which is the most time consuming part) would have been finished before life took over. As we had the extensions, the timings just didn't work out and I haven't been successful in juggling both commitments.

I'd happily play in this game if someone else wanted to take the roles created in the thread and host it themselves, or it seems Zone has a game of his own.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
I have a game of my own, and I am also going to be quite busy until Friday. If I were to host mine, then the earliest it would go would be at Sunday October 6th, but I had postponed my other game in my homeforum to that date as well due to lack of player for a 9'er game, so perhaps Sunday October 13th (or else I would have to simultaneously host 2 games, which is possible, but horrible.)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Sounds like what this forum needs is some more Ready Aim Fire.

Zone Q11

I have a game of my own, and I am also going to be quite busy until Friday. If I were to host mine, then the earliest it would go would be at Sunday October 6th, but I had postponed my other game in my homeforum to that date as well due to lack of player for a 9'er game, so perhaps Sunday October 13th (or else I would have to simultaneously host 2 games, which is possible, but horrible.)
Should I post the OP now, so that I can wait 1 week to see who joins the game?

Zone Q11

Should I post the OP now, so that I can wait 1 week to see who joins the game?
So regarding this game: I literally have everything I need... except RL time. Exam's around the end of the month, so I can't really afford to mess up this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.