Finished Mafia LVIII: Project Fusion- GAME OVER: Mafia Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Targeted Zone, was blocked naturally due to Nick's jailer ability.

##VOTE: Nick

He was in a strong enough position to be able to claim his jailer outright as town. I think the mafia paranoia got to him.
Who do you think is Nick's buddy? I can't ISO right now so your opinion is probably better than mine if you're town.
On gut I'd say Naga because Nick hasn't gone after him at all even when he needs to claim he was redirected.
Also, get some sleep.
Nono it's now 7 AM and bright outside so there's bascially no way I can fall asleep. I just woke up half an hour ago so I can probably have some caffeine and I'll be good.

I believe the odds are higher that he is scum. I don't believe him jailing me was a "forgetful" event.
If he's town, I want him to go on the offensive so we don't mislynch him. If he's scum, I want him to go on the attack so he might give us a clue as to who his buddy is.
Making Nick talk is a win-win regardless of his alignment.

Nono it's now 7 AM and bright outside so there's bascially no way I can fall asleep. I just woke up half an hour ago so I can probably have some caffeine and I'll be good.
Alright then. I hope you get yourself a good coffee.
If he's town, I want him to go on the offensive so we don't mislynch him. If he's scum, I want him to go on the attack so he might give us a clue as to who his buddy is.
Making Nick talk is a win-win regardless of his alignment.
Then why didn't you ask that before Cel came back?

Alright then. I hope you get yourself a good coffee.

Then why didn't you ask that before Cel came back?
Because it wasn't until this morning (when Cel happened to come back) that I thought Nick was going on anti-spew. I wasn't online yesterday and when I left it seemed like people including him were going to do stuff that day.
If he posted without me ordering him to, I think he wouldn't have the idea of disguising his buddy in his head as much as he would with me saying it. But since it appears now if he's scum he already has the strategy of being quiet and not risking outing his buddy, we need to issue that ultimatum and get not quite as useful but still helpful interactions.

Because it wasn't until this morning (when Cel happened to come back) that I thought Nick was going on anti-spew. I wasn't online yesterday and when I left it seemed like people including him were going to do stuff that day.
If he posted without me ordering him to, I think he wouldn't have the idea of disguising his buddy in his head as much as he would with me saying it. But since it appears now if he's scum he already has the strategy of being quiet and not risking outing his buddy, we need to issue that ultimatum and get not quite as useful but still helpful interactions.
Well, he is at L-2. Isn't that an ultimatum already?

Day 3 First and final vote count:

5 players - 3 votes for majority

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK (3) Celever, Zone, Naga

Not voting: NP, Nick

-----

I kept walking behind the group as the first beams of light shone through the cave. "This must be the way out.. Come on guys" Lorry said.
I started to walk after looking at my tired Absol. Suddenly.. Lorry and Noland stopped at the exit. "What's wrong?" Louis asked.

A weird music started to play..

"To bring chaos upon this nation!" Lorry stated to sing.
"With the might and fury of Pokemon fusion!" Noland continued her.

"Lorry! (NaganadelIsBeast)"
"Noland! (Zone)"

Team Fusion blast off at the speed of light
Surrender now and prepare to... DIE!"

"It was you all along! Go Scizor!!" Tyler shouted and its Scizor used Slash.
"You don't stand a chance.. Go Ferrocario!! Use Aura Spike!" A big blast of shining spikes cut through the thick red armor of Scizor.
"Nooooo!!!!"

Nick was lynched. He was:
You are Tyler and you are aligned with The Pokemon Trainers. You and your Scizor always seek new challenges and you dream to become a well known gym leader. After the big attack on the city you found yourself perhaps the biggest challenge of all. As you battled against what seemed to be a giant Onix with a Slowpoke tail, a group of trainers noticed you and offered you to join them on their quest to defeat the fused Pokemon.

Pokemon: Scizor

Active Ability: Red Shield
Each day you may choose one player. That player cannot be targeted during the following night and can not use any Active abilities.

Active Ability: High Senses
Once per night, target a player. You will learn whether they acted or not last night and whether or not they were targeted last night.

Win Condition: Eliminate all Project Fusion members.

I stared in panic unable to move.

"We'll show you! Go Alakazam! Use Psychic!" Sabrina cried.
"Gengar help her! Use Shadow Ball!" Louis yelled.

Noland started to laugh histerically.
"Zorotric !! Use Dark Thunder!!!"

A black stream of lightning hit both Gengar and Alakazam finishing them all.

Celever was killed! He was:
You are Sabrina and you are aligned with The Pokemon Trainers. You and your teammates were busy eliminating swarms of Beedrill which somehow knew how to use Psystrike and shared a distinct pink stripes instead of yellow. You decided to call your friend for help. Your Alakazam can sure use a Ghost type Pokemon on his side.

Pokemon: Alakazam

Passive Ability: Telepathy
Your Pokemon can connect with your friend’s Pokemon as well as both you and your friend’s minds. Starting at night 1, you both will get a special link where you can communicate during the nights and days outside the game thread. Can they be trusted? It is up to you to decide.

Active Ability: Mind Reader
Each night you may choose one player. If that player is lynched the following day, you will learn all of their past actions.

NP was killed! He was:
You are Lucas and you are aligned with The Pokemon Trainers. It took you long enough but you finally found someone who is willing to trade their Haunter without attaching an Everstone to it. The moment you got your Haunter it evolved into a really scary looking Gengar. But is seemed like a scarier creature was walking next to you. It looked like a Hypno, but its mane was.. Fins.. of a Gyarados. Before you could do anything, the weird Hypnodos started to use Hydro Pump. You managed to defeat it thanks to your powerful Gengar, but it looks like there are more to come. You decided to call an old friend and he offered you to join a team of Pokemon trainers to fight the good fight. Guess it’s time to put your new Gengar to the test!

Pokemon: Gengar

Passive Ability: Destiny Bond
If you are lynched, the last player to vote you will lose all abilities.

Passive Ability: Shadow Connection
Your friend’s Pokemon can connect with your Pokemon as well as both you and your friend’s minds. Starting at night 1, you both will get a special link where you can communicate during the nights and days outside the game thread. Can they be trusted? It is up to you to decide.

I stood there helpless.. They were all gone and as I shed my tears Absol turned to me.. Holding a keystone in his mouth..
"This is not over... I swear.."

GAME OVER!
Congratulations!
Mafia has won! Well played @Zone Q11 and @NaganadelIsBeast !

@Zone Q11 - WINNER
You are Noland and you are aligned with the evil Project Fusion members. Lance thinks he is smart going about saving the world with his plan to get the keystones. He’ll sure be surprised to find out the Mega stones you have are fake. All thanks to your Zorotric and its illusion.

Pokemon: Zorotric

Active Ability: Foul Play
Each night you may choose 1 player. The following day if your partner is lynched, that player will be lynched instead. After successfully using this ability, you will lose it.

Active Ability: Lightning Rod
Each day you may choose 1 player. The following night, any actions done by that player will be targeted on you regardless of that player’s choice.

Win Condition: Outnumber all players not aligned with PF members.

@NaganadelIsBeast - WINNER
You are Lorry and you are aligned with the evil Project Fusion members. The mad scientist has chosen you to defeat the annoying Pokemon trainers so they would not get in the way of victory. For this job, you were given a Lucario fused with a Ferroseed. It looks just like a regular Lucario, only it has much more spikes under its skin.

Pokemon: Ferrocario

Active Ability: Secret Aura
Once during each day, you may choose up to 8 players. They will each get an aura revealing them a secret message of your choosing. However, the number of words you write must be the same number of players you chose.

Active Ability: Spikes
Once per night you may choose one player. That player will be able to vote twice (excluding voting twice on the same player).

Win Condition: Outnumber all players not aligned with PF members.

Mafia chat
Dead chat
Gengar and Alakazam chat

Hope you all enjoyed and see you hopefully next time in the next Mafia game!
A post game will be posted later on.

Last edited:
GG!
I thank NP for trusting me.
I thank Naga for bearing with me.
I thank Scattered for giving us other Safe Claim Abilities and for hosting!

Ahhh good game guys and sorry for sucking the whole time. This is why I keep an open mind and don't automatically vote Nick lol.
Nice job to Zone for reminding me he's a really good scum player and I wish you were always this sane as town because it's a blast to work with you haha. Also nice job to Naga for a really nice first time as scum. I think there's quite a good chance I get there with you eventually but no way I ever find both of you two unless I get lucky and decide there was in fact an agenda with your readslist. Should've just followed Jade's meta instead of reading Zone rip.
Zone's ability was probably way too insane to ever include in a 9'er but oh well.
Nice job to scattered for hosting! I had more fun this game than I've had on here in a long time so great job to you and the other players.
I hope the newbies from this game all stick around because I'd love to see you play some more. Piplup became pure in the end, Naga fooled me quite well Day 1, and Ephemera did a nice job making themselves obvious town and had a great thought process behind everything. Good game! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back