Finished Mafia LVIII: Project Fusion- GAME OVER: Mafia Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Hey just checking in to say I'm going on a trip so this is probably the last time I'll be able to access my computer this game. I'll be able to post on mobile from here on out but I probably won't be online for about 10-20 hours so sorry about that.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Hey just checking in to say I'm going on a trip so this is probably the last time I'll be able to access my computer this game. I'll be able to post on mobile from here on out but I probably won't be online for about 10-20 hours so sorry about that.
No problem. It happens.
...at this point we're pretty much waiting for Cel to talk or get subbed.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod

Thanks for letting us know
Enjoy your trip!

Celever

Wheeeee~
Targeted Zone, was blocked naturally due to Nick's jailer ability.

##VOTE: Nick

He was in a strong enough position to be able to claim his jailer outright as town. I think the mafia paranoia got to him.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
No problem. It happens.
...at this point we're pretty much waiting for Cel to talk or get subbed.
I also want to hear more from @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK. I don't see any role based way that result happens unless he's town so he needs to start talking and proving to me he's not just scum trying to live but not wanting to push anybody for fear of revealing his buddy.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Targeted Zone, was blocked naturally due to Nick's jailer ability.
Why would you target me?
I also want to hear more from @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK. I don't see any role based way that result happens unless he's town so he needs to start talking and proving to me he's not just scum trying to live but not wanting to push anybody for fear of revealing his buddy.
*unless he's scum lol I'm so sleep deprived
I believe the odds are higher that he is scum. I don't believe him jailing me was a "forgetful" event.

Also, get some sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.