'Trevenant-GX Box' in October!

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
New Deathspell Omega album and Trevenant of all underated ghosts in a tag team makes today a very unpredictable one. Partner has to be Decidueye, Shedinja, Hypno, Alakazam. I imagine tag teams featuring the fully evolved Gen VII starters is likely but because of Rowleggtor it's lesser and out of these four its the least preferable.

AuraStormLucario

Aspiring Trainer
Given this is Halloween, Gourgeist is probably gonna be its partner. Now, hopefully its a good dark type, or a crappy grass type (theoretically increasing a "quota" of dark type tag team gx's)

SharKing

I won't bite... much.
Trevenant and Dusknoir on a Tag Team card? That actually sounds pretty cool.

Just as long as the card itself doesn't set off any XY Trevenant PTSD. Hopefully, it won't, since it'll be a Basic card.

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
Sweet combo, too bad it's probably gonna be garbage or uninteresting since it's a box promo :(

NeedleKingSR

Night March is overrated
Partially off topic, but is it just me that thinks dark type would be much better for ghost types in the tcg?

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Sweet combo, too bad it's probably gonna be garbage or uninteresting since it's a box promo :(
I dunno, Magiwhales went through the roof.
Please no item lock!
Trevenant and Dusknoir on a Tag Team card? That actually sounds pretty cool.
Just as long as the card itself doesn't set off any XY Trevenant PTSD. Hopefully, it won't, since it'll be a Basic card.
I think that TPCI is too smart to print Item lock on a basic. It’s never been done before (I think) so I see no reason why they should do it now.
Lol watch me be wrong and it has Item lock.
Pretty interesting that they didn’t put it with Gourgeist though. Missed opportunity.
Well, let’s look forward to some sick promo art!

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
I dunno, Magiwhales went through the roof.

I think that TPCI is too smart to print Item lock on a basic. It’s never been done before (I think) so I see no reason why they should do it now.
Lol watch me be wrong and it has Item lock.
Pretty interesting that they didn’t put it with Gourgeist though. Missed opportunity.
Well, let’s look forward to some sick promo art!

I think the only way this would happen was through a GX attack. I don’t see item lock on a basic. Was joking before.