'Trevenant-GX Box' in October!

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Well, this probably means we're getting Pumpkaboo and Trevenant in Unified Minds (or Hidden Fates), or else this will be an orphan card. Even for Japan, when they're usually smarter than that.

ETA: Oh oops it's a tag team!

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
Trevenant & Wally-GX

The GX attack would be: look at your opponents hand and select 1 card. That card is now banned.

Perfect_Shot

Armored Core>Elden Ring
Obviously going to be Trevenant & Trevenant BREAK Tag Team GX, who would ever expect TPCi to combine the annoyances of the original Trevenant line with the power and durability of a GX?

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
Obviously going to be Trevenant & Trevenant BREAK Tag Team GX, who would ever expect TPCi to combine the annoyances of the original Trevenant line with the power and durability of a GX?

One Trevenant standing up. The other is 90-degrees sideways

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
I can't lie... The idea of a Trevenant Tag Team screams of a lock or control-based strategy running around it. But I really hope it isn't so. >.>

Rooie

Aspiring Trainer
Trevenant & Trevenant TAG TEAM GX

Ability: Ultra Forest's Curse
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, your opponent can't play any Item cards from their hand for the rest of the game.

[P][C][C] Silent-er Fear
Put 6 damage counters on each of your opponent's Pokémon.

[P]+ Tree Slam Wham Bam GX - 120
If this Pokémon has at least one extra Energy attached to it (in addition to this attack's cost), punch your opponent in the face.

OppositeAttract

Aspiring Trainer
Been calling for a trev gx for some time. Maybe they pair it with Sudwoodo, but honestly I think it will be Trevenant with Banette.

MystikX

Aspiring Trainer
Been calling for a trev gx for some time. Maybe they pair it with Sudwoodo, but honestly I think it will be Trevenant with Banette.

Sadly, they don't share a Type, so Trev/Sudo can't be a thing unless they start making dual-types again like they did in Steam Siege.

That said, I like to think that they'll eventually reintroduce Mega Evolutions into the game in the form of having a Mega tag with something else, so the Banette could work in that regard as well.