SM11 Miracle Twins!

Amir Sarwari

Aspiring Trainer
Finally, I have been waiting for Mega Evolutions to arrive in GX forms

Can we please have Mega Charizard X GX PLEASE YO

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Mega Sableye might have never gotten the EX it deserved, BUT, I think it's pretty cool that it's going to get some form of love.

OppositeAttract

Aspiring Trainer
dark will need a serious boost in energy acceleration in sm11 for that to be in anyway viable.

Am excited about weavile gx. Hope it's good.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Slowpoke & Psyduck GX?! Thanks, Psypoke will take that free promotion! :eek:

psypoke.gif

a0s1d2f30

Aspiring Trainer
Releasing another darkness type Tag Team GX may actually imply there will be some support coming for darkness type in this set.

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
M Sableye EX should've been a promo like M Mawile EX was. Glad to see it finally being acknowledged in the TCG; better late than never.

Now I'm wondering who they'll be pairing M Pinsir (also should've been in Furious Fists), M Banette, M Medicham, M Abomasnow, M Latias (also should've been in Roaring Skies), and M Lopunny with.

ShaQuL

@KabutoKingTCG
M Sableye EX should've been a promo like M Mawile EX was. Glad to see it finally being acknowledged in the TCG; better late than never.

Now I'm wondering who they'll be pairing M Pinsir (also should've been in Furious Fists), M Banette, M Medicham, M Abomasnow, M Latias (also should've been in Roaring Skies), and M Lopunny with.
I wouldn't get my hopes up to see the remaining Megas with their track record