'Detective Pikachu' TCG Products Announced for Spring!

Winkachu

Aspiring Trainer
Sort of disappointing that only select stores will give them out. I'm Latvia and Pokemon TCG pretty much aren't for sale here and the only way for reasonable prices I get these products are from the UK. So I guess I won't be able to get these promos unless overpay from the 3rd market.

Anselm Sim

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder how the packs (if any) will look like for these Detective Pikachu cards. I wonder if there’ll be a Detective Pikachu part 2 that features more legendary Pokémon. o_O

Richard Haeder

litleo op plz nerf
4/5 litleo for a deck ive been messing around with, granbull/zoroark, but its 1/5 litleos in regular granbull. both decks are 0/5 litleos, for reference.

ShaQuL

@KabutoKingTCG
Easy to get Bulbasaur and Psyduck in the UK but Smyths toys? There's hardly any in my area.

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
Did they really leave out the Netherlands:(? I know my friends were hyped for this so I think Pokémon is missing out on a great market here.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Oof, Walmart. I doubt the one near me is going to even know the Bulba exists, it's a really bad store even by their standards. My target and gamestop should be fine though. I'll just have to stick to online for the bulb if need be which isnt a bad thing.

I do wish they'd have best buy give out some though, they already stock amiibos better than anyone else and their pokemon isn't that bad at all, so give me more reasons to go.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Contacting my local stores should be a fun drinking game. Every time I get a "deer in the headlights" look when asking, take a drink.

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
So I'm seriously going to have to call Target and Walmart and ask "Do you know when you will be giving away Pokémon Promo cards?"? I bet you my life savings they won't even have the slightest idea what I'm talking about.

VuDu-JuJu

Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
So I'm seriously going to have to call Target and Walmart and ask "Do you know when you will be giving away Pokémon Promo cards?"? I bet you my life savings they won't even have the slightest idea what I'm talking about.
Walmart probably not, but tbh Target might actually be not that difficult to work with. We kept up really well with our exclusives, be it toys or electronics.