'Detective Pikachu' TCG Products Announced for Spring!

SpunkyBandy

Aspiring Trainer
Are you actually kidding me? An entire year since there has been a figure collection themed box since the Ultra Necrozma figure collection, and this is what we're getting to end off the Sun and Moon era of TCG figures?

ScrawnyMeowth1

The Maker of Pokemon Lists
$20 for 4 mini-packs, 2 packs, a jumbo card, and a figure is not too bad. I might actually buy this one.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
TPCI head: Okay, before the Let’s GO! games we have planned, we need another game.
TPCI employee: How about Diamond and Pearl remakes?
TPCI employee #2: How about a game that explains the story of Necrozma?
TPCI employee #3: Let’s give Pikachu a hat!
TPCI head: I LOVE IT!

ShaQuL

@KabutoKingTCG
Just a heads up... it wont release in Europe. We dont get figure collection releases in Europe

theres absolutely no official confirmation Europe is getting it. We will get an oversized card instead

What about the Pikacu and Eevee collection? We got the figure. So there is a chance; you say there is no official confirmation but at the same time there is no disconfirmation either so ya know.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Arcanine and Charizard actually look pretty cool. Snubbull and Mr. Mime make me feel uncomfortable.

Heviin

Aspiring Trainer
Mr Mime + Jirachi Prism seems to be worth playing in Zoroark decks that have Mallow or Magcargo? Especially since you know exactly which prize card Jirachi would end up as?

KK-Swizzle

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
“Baby” mewtwo is legit playable in malamar, and you can even throw a Ryan Reynolds card in there for the memes even though it’s terrible, love it lololol