Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote-wise Blinkehyo looks the worst for that No Lynch vote

I agree with NP that @Blinkehyo's no lynch Ive already explained that i didnt have a target to vote since was very odd/scummy and I would like to see some explanation for it on his part.
ive already explained that the novote was because i wasnt comfortable voting anyone else in the wake of believing that zone may be town and the deadline being so close. And i didnt want to get penalized

Also, why is nobody talking when I have my break...? Are y'all at the other side of the world or something?
Kinda, yeah. You live way too close to the Greenwich meridian. :L You post at like 5am.

The only one which was made today was you and I don't know how to react to it. Thanks for saying I'm gutsy but I have a lot of reasoning to believe GM's slot is scum. Especially with one post they made.
Yeah well there were about fifty yesterday that you never responded to. Also you never showed your reasoning until now.
It might've been made beforehand but seriously that ability is not town-oriented. It could screw us over big time, scum could get rid of their worst ability for any other one of their choice

This here screams scum, they sheeped onto the main-wagon at the time and said they wouldn't unvote? There could easily be a CFD at any point, so why lock a vote? Furthermore it makes no sense. We never said it was going to be a Math or NP vote. 2 people can verse each other and both be town after all, in which I believe this is the case. Congrats Vom on pointing it out first but I'm not sure I can give much towncred for that since it was sorta obvious.
Yeah this makes lots of sense and is very scummy.

i made the case tho...?
No it was most definitely me. :UUU
I feel like scum wouldn't have the guts to just straight up throw a vote down with no explanation for their first post of the day.
o/10 read scum are definitely willing to throw down naked votes and Kiiruma has played plenty of games to be gutsy as scum.
All this being said, my vote isn't going on her just yet.
Any particular reason for making this case?
Now comes the little mind game: Should I tell you who I had visited or not?
100% yes.

ive already explained that the novote was because i wasnt comfortable voting anyone else in the wake of believing that zone may be town and the deadline being so close. And i didnt want to get penalized
Where are your reads standing currently?

Kinda, yeah. You live way too close to the Greenwich meridian. :L You post at like 5am.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
100% yes.
NP. Despite me being in towncore, give me a reason why I should tell you who I deem as important enough to watch over this Night.
I already gave the result of "No visit", but wouldn't me saying who my target is-- ah screw it. I am bored as heck. It was Gekki. He was the one who hammered Yesterday's vote after all.

NP. Despite me being in towncore, give me a reason why I should tell you who I deem as important enough to watch over this Night.
I already gave the result of "No visit", but wouldn't me saying who my target is-- ah screw it. I am bored as heck. It was Gekki. He was the one who hammered Yesterday's vote after all
Welp okay I guess it's time to claim that last night my vote was eaten and it's worth 0 today. If anybody would like to claim that please come forward ASAP or you'll be confirmed scum.
I thought there was a good chance you may have targeted me in which case you could have seen who it was.

It's just what I noticed reading through the thread, and no one else seemed to pick up on it. What do you think about it?
I actually think it's more interesting in terms of your alignment not hers. Making a fairly large case and not voting that but voting a microread is very interesting and something I want to keep an eye on.
The stuff there in terms of caring about how she looks feels pretty in character with normal Vi tbh. The tunnel on specifically Jplap and not Nick is definitely bad as I'd said earlier.

With a so tight final vote count at the end of Day 1, and with Nick flipping scum, I think it's relatively safe to assume for now that the 4 people who voted Nick are town (NP, TE, Mega and Gekki). I don't see any scum putting a vote there to bus a buddy being able to save him just by moving one vote.

Day 1 ends in 46.5 hours, on 22:00 Saturday, 10 February (UTC +0).
@bbninjas I think this should say Sunday, not Saturday.

/72 hr

/48 hr
##VOTE: GM Draclord
Why throwing a vote out of nowhere and without a reason?

Vote-wise Blinkehyo looks the worst for that No Lynch vote and Vi's reluctance to go for Nick instead of Jplap is bad too. Gonna look through all mentions of Nick and the Nick ISO tomorrow probably, but it would be nice to have other people look through and make conclusions too.
I agree with the comment about Blinkehyo, and I'll try to find some time during this weekend to look at the relationships with Nick.

I'm just gonna say this. I got to sneak a peak at a bit of GM's role. During the night they can permanently swap 2 people's abilities. What if there's a vanilla mafia just for this purpose. They get to steal a Power Role
The same can apply for a town. And remember bb said the roles are not tied with alignments, he randomized the roles and then randomized the alignments.

Regarding Drac/morda, that only post he made is scummy, but I'd like to see more from morda to try to make a better read.

Oh and, almost forgot, Mariano tunneling Zone the entire game even after having played with Zone last game is off.
Yeah, I admit my tunnel on Zone wasn't very good. I think I couldn't see anybody else because of the little time I had to play this game during Day 1.

I had thought scum would go for someone else, but my target was not visited.
Now comes the little mind game: Should I tell you who I had visited or not?
If it doesn't add up some helping info to catch scum, I'd say you keep it.

...hm? Huh. That's funny. Had scum not killed scattered, then I would've suspected him. I guess scattered was on to something?
I also think scattered was on the right track and therefore scum decided to kill him. I'll try to look at his targets too, taking out people who voted Nick. That leaves you Zone, Drac (morda) and Kiiruma.

Hm... I "could" defend him by saying he got modkilled due to inactivity last game, and thus we didn't have a baseline of trust in the masonchat back then, but my attack would be: "Then why is he not on a friendly term with me? I have certainly warned him that I play irregularly. I thought he would understand me."
Sorry for leaving you alone in last game, it was for health reasons. And that chat wasn't a masonry, it was a neighborhood, neither of us was sure about the other's alignment.
I know you play in a chaotic way (your own words), but your behavior on Day 1 was very odd to me. Your unexplainable tunnel on NP, you saying you'll attack the person who angers you even knowing that's NAI. But don't worry, today I won't commit the same error of tunneling you, will try to have a more open wide vision.

Well then. Time to tunnel this backstabber.

##VOTE: Mariano11887
You vote on me is ok. But can you explain the backstabber thing?

And you didn't realized that even if we mislynched a town would have given us info to work with. The no lynch was the worst (and scummy) option on the table.
##VOTE: Blinkehyo

100% yes.
Why do you think Zone should say who he targeted?

I already gave the result of "No visit", but wouldn't me saying who my target is-- ah screw it. I am bored as heck. It was Gekki. He was the one who hammered Yesterday's vote after all.
Well, you said it at the end :confused:.

So, people are voting Blink instead of the person who is super susp. Is this only concerning me or ?

From Nick's posting, there's basically no chance he's scum with TE. Only other remotely interesting thing is him posting twice he's waiting for people to get active (first Blinkeyho/Tigger/DFL/Drac, later just Tigger/DFL).

Other than a lean town on Zone for reasons stated before and believing that Gekki is town for casting the deciding vote on scum while it could have just fallen on Zone for the lynch.

As far as my nolynching, ive already stated that i did it because i had to vote for someone. Mislynching a random town player isnt something i wanted to do to get more information, id rather leave it to the players on what they believed to be true, rather than simply pointing my finger blindly at someone else. We managed to hit scum, so i cant see how the blame fqlls on me here. Unless youre insinuating that i didnt vote for Aqua because i knew he'd flip scum and i didnt want to bus my partner?

This is just scummy imo.
@Professor_jplap You said this before you asked how to scumhunt. Why did you think this, considering you didn't feel like you knew how to scumhunt?

@Kiiruma Can you remind me why you had that DFL scumread?

There aren't many exciting interactions with Nick tbh. Towncore is at TE/Gekki/Mega, outer town circle is Zone/Jplap. We need to put our effort today towards sorting the other players (@mordacazir /Blinkehyo/Vom/Violet/@tigger/Kiiruma/DFL/Mariano). If everybody could start giving readlists, that would be great.

Being concerned with how one appears to others is something scum should do not town
It is, but I thought it'd be even worse if I lied about why I didn't switch off jplap to bandwagon Nick. I wouldn't admit to doing something scummy if I was actually scum, I'd try and hide it or come up with an excuse that makes me sound like I'm town.

You went so ham on a RVS vote lol. You didn't need this whole post to get your point across, and again do keep in mind the mandatory 'I'm useless' sentence in the end.
I went ham on it because it was the only thing I had to go on in the entire game at that point. I didn't think RVS was going anywhere and I thought I had found something so I pushed it.

The second part of your post is yet another instance where you say you're new and to excuse anything you do 'wrong'. I don't even apologize that much, and I live in friggin' Canada. It's ok if you mess up. That's how you learn. If you keep telling people to not call you out on your mistakes, how can you learn from them?
I was scared away from Mafia for an entire two years on the beach because I felt like I was targeted and unfairly accused because I just didn't know how to play after my friends pressured me into joining. I haven't been able to get over that since, and that's why I feel the need to constantly apologize, because I don't want that to happen again since it discouraged me from playing a game like this for so long.
Though on a complete side note, you know I also live in Canada, right?

I hate to play the crutch card, but i do better with interactions than reading the gamestate.
If i give you a read list, id just end up giving you a forced list of things that have a chance of being true. Not quite something i enjoy playing. But feel free to ask me anything currently in question about the game state, ill be happy to give you my opinions

@Kiruma
You were already know that the game has randomized roles before they were given out, what's so enticing about GM's slot now? And how certain are you that he's scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back