Full Metal Wall in February

SquirtleRules

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
All of these metal defenses are great in theory. Executing them to all add cumulatively is not a given.

If a player doesn't put them all together perfectly, then there's a fire clown who will be laughing pretty hard.

Nyora

A Cat
4 Alolan Dugtrio (10 x 4 = 40) + 2 Metal Core Barrier (2 x 70 = 140) + Full Metal Wall GX (30) = -210 Damage. Genesect GX is not going to die.

SubApathy

Team Rocket
With the release of "Full Metal Wall" the metal pokemon will have successfully executed Order 66!

There will be 4 copies of Field Blower in every deck.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
MORE? MORE DAMAGE REDUCTION?
Either way...
Hard Coat: -30
This Tool: -100
Full Metal Wall GX -130.
Or, on a Genesect, -170.

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
Ok, so in expanded this is probably going to be insane, as Eco Arm is Expanded, and this isnt a Prism Star.

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Wait, that's from go?

I guess they're saying it looks sort of like the "protect" barrier that blocks up to 2 charge attacks in Go PvP. (It doesn't; that protect barrier looks more like Aegislash's King's Shield. But it's in the same ballpark, I guess?)

OppositeAttract

Aspiring Trainer
The more metal support we get like this the better Jasmine is going to get moving forward since you will be incentivized to slow the game down getting set up should be prioritized over going first.

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
All this metal support will never make up for the fact that every metal attack attacks for way to much energy to he consistently viable. But at least there trying I guess

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Metal Barrier - Metal Types are getting nuts these days with these damage reduction cards aka mini HP Boosts. Too sad because it is a one-turn effect and yo cannot spam it because there is no essential recovery for Pokemon Tools. 3-4 Geodudes