Finished Parroting II

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Hey all, I'm sure Cel has just been busy with the holiday season, I know from talking to him that he's been doing things for the holidays recently, most likely with family or friends. The deadline was fairly long after the initial start of the game, so I'm sure it was at least made to plan around the holiday season. When I submitted to Cel, I apologized for being very close to the deadline and he told me it was okay, since he was focused on other things. I'm sure this is just a busy time for him, so be patient, as Parroting is a fairly slow-paced game as well.

*taps foot impatintly*
Just try to keep that in mind before sending stuff like this, kay?

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Also you guys probably don't know this, but Cel has been quite ill recently, which is hindering his ability to work on Forum stuff like this in addition to what Vi has said about him being really busy. He's a meticulous guy and doesn't break from his commitments unless there are major extenuating circumstances in his life. He'll almost surely be back soon to report on the future of this game, and when he's recovered it will most likely continue.

Celever

Wheeeee~
As NP and Vi said, the original deadline was missed because I was hella sick and literally couldn't get out of bed without throwing up (lmao) and then holiday season took over which kept me busy. In hindsight I should've made a post off my phone during the holiday season putting that in the thread; thank you for your patience.

Orca/Dolphin - 3 - GamePhoenix, Jadethepokemontrainer, NinjaPenguin
Unicorn - 1 - DragonFang101
Flamingo - 1 - professor_jplap
Koala - 1 - bbninjas
Two-Headed Snake - 1 - Nyora
Hummingbird - 1 - Dusk Form Lycanroc
Platypus - 1 - Ice Espeon
Raccoon - 1 - VioletValkyrie
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious - 3 - professor_jplap, bbninjas, Nyora
Homozygous - 1 - GamePhoenix
Short - 1 - DragonFang101
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis - 1 - Jadethepokemontrainer
Colour - 1 - NinjaPenguin
Consistence - 1 - Dusk Form Lycanroc
Word - 1 - Ice Espeon
Inconspicuous - 1 - VioletValkyrie
Baby It's Cold Outside - 2 - DragonFang101, Jadethepokemontrainer
Jingle Bells - 2 - bbninjas, NinjaPenguin
Dominic the Donkey - 1 - GamePhoenix
Santa Baby - 1 - professor_jplap
Santa Claus is Coming to Town - 1 - Nyora
None - 1 - Dusk Form Lycanroc
Do They Know It's Christmas - 1 - Ice Espeon
Wonderful Christmas Time - 1 - VioletValkyrie
Carbon - 3 - professor_jplap, Jadethepokemontrainer, NinjaPenguin
Hydrogen - 3 - Nyora, Ice Espeon, VioletValkyrie
Oxygen - 2 - DragonFang101, bbninjas
Helium - 1 - GamePhoenix
Pokémon - 1 - Dusk Form Lycanroc
Air - 6 - DragonFang101, professor_jplap, bbninjas, Nyora, NinjaPenguin, Ice Espeon
Fire - 2 - GamePhoenix, Dusk Form Lycanroc
Water - 2 - Jadethepokemontrainer, VioletValkyrie
Dabbing - 5 - DragonFang101, Jadethepokemontrainer, Nyora, NinjaPenguin, VioletValkyrie
Flossing - 4 - GamePhoenix, professor_jplap, bbninjas, Ice Espeon
No Idea - - Dusk Form Lycanroc
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 4 - GamePhoenix, professor_jplap, bbninjas, Nyora
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - 4 - DragonFang101, Jadethepokemontrainer, Dusk Form Lycanroc, VioletValkyrie
Super Mario Odyssey - 1 - NinjaPenguin
Don't Know/Don't Have a Switch - 1 - Ice Espeon
Staryu - 4 - bbninjas, NinjaPenguin, Ice Espeon, VioletValkyrie
Blastoise - 1 - GamePhoenix
Pikachu - 1 - DragonFang101
Rotom - 1 - professor_jplap
Lapras - 1 - Jadethepokemontrainer
Magikarp - 1 - Nyora
Slowbro - 1 - Dusk Form Lycanroc
Lettuce - 3 - professor_jplap, Jadethepokemontrainer, NinjaPenguin
Bread - 3 - GamePhoenix, Ice Espeon, VioletValkyrie
Bagels - 1 - DragonFang101
Milk - 1 - bbninjas
Tortilla/Taco - 1 - Nyora
Steak - 1 - Dusk Form Lycanroc
5 - 2 - professor_jplap, bbninjas
2 - 2 - Jadethepokemontrainer, NinjaPenguin
7 - 1 - GamePhoenix
24 - 1 - DragonFang101
6 - 1 - Nyora
0.1 - 1 - Dusk Form Lycanroc
3 - 1 - Ice Espeon
8 - 1 - VioletValkyrie
1. Dolphin
2. pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
3. All I Want For Christmas Is You
4. Oxygen
5. N/A (but I would've chosen Earth and y'all upset me)
6. N/A
7. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (again, y'all upset me)
8. Psyduck
9. Taco
10. 8
NinjaPenguin - 32
Jadethepokemontrainer - 30
bbninjas - 30
professor_jplap - 28
Nyora - 27
VioletValkyrie - 26
Dragonfang101 - 25
Ice Espeon - 25
GamePhoenix - 23
Dusk Form Lycanroc - 14
Bonus points for question suggestions will be given out when they're used.

Next set of questions will be up tomorrow!

Tag
@mordacazir
@GM DracLord
@Dusk Form Lycanroc
@DragonFang101
@GamePhoenix
@Professor_jplap

(only tagging you 6 because tag limits and I can bug everyone else on discord / I know they check the forums daily. If you don't wanna be tagged lmk).

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
As NP and Vi said
Proof that I'm always right and everyone should listen to me.

Wonderful Christmas Time - 1 - VioletValkyrie
It's basically just the same thing said over and over again, it's not a good song. I wasn't expecting to be alone on this one.

Air - 6 - DragonFang101, professor_jplap, bbninjas, Nyora, NinjaPenguin, Ice Espeon
I actually expected Fire to be the popular one, but I chose Water just because of my personal opinion that Water is underappreciated and would just be better. That and I can beat anyone who says Fire.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 4 - GamePhoenix, professor_jplap, bbninjas, Nyora
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - 4 - DragonFang101, Jadethepokemontrainer, Dusk Form Lycanroc, VioletValkyrie
Wow, this was a lot different than I thought it'd be. I thought I'd get 8 points for just piggybacking and saying Smash Ultimate. I'm actually not sure what my favourite game for the system would be. Maybe Splatoon 2, though that's only just what I've spent the most time on.

Bread - 3 - GamePhoenix, Ice Espeon, VioletValkyrie
I just... I just find this amusing.

2 - 2 - Jadethepokemontrainer, NinjaPenguin
Weak.~

DragonFang101

Funky China Man

It's basically just the same thing said over and over again, it's not a good song. I wasn't expecting to be alone on this one.

I actually expected Fire to be the popular one, but I chose Water just because of my personal opinion that Water is underappreciated and would just be better. That and I can beat anyone who says Fire.

Wow, this was a lot different than I thought it'd be. I thought I'd get 8 points for just piggybacking and saying Smash Ultimate. I'm actually not sure what my favourite game for the system would be. Maybe Splatoon 2, though that's only just what I've spent the most time on.

I just... I just find this amusing.

Weak.~
When you can't accept that you're not always right and you don't have all the right answers :D:D:D

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
As NP and Vi said, the original deadline was missed because I was hella sick and literally couldn't get out of bed without throwing up (lmao) and then holiday season took over which kept me busy.
Did Christmas throw up in your house too...? Dx Seriously though, so glad that you're feeling better.

Hey! I didn't realise that Lucy was your alter ego!

4a1e8feaa304485c06090148b2e06b94.jpg

I guess that the song is so bad that no one else has heard of it? Probably a good sign haha

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
I guess that the song is so bad that no one else has heard of it? Probably a good sign haha
Hey Cel, can this count as bb agreeing with me? Maybe get him some extra points for picking a common answer.
Yeah.
Points for bb.
That'd be cool.

Professor_jplap

Aspiring Trainer
Two-Headed Snake - 1 - Nyora
Baby It's Cold Outside - 2 - DragonFang101, Jadethepokemontrainer
What's wrong with this song
Flossing - 4 - GamePhoenix, professor_jplap, bbninjas, Ice Espeon
Flossing honestly disgusts me. Dabbing is cool tho.
Super Mario Odyssey - 1 - NinjaPenguin
Don't Know/Don't Have a Switch - 1 - Ice Espeon
Ftr, I'm not saying LoZ BotW is my favourite game. I don't have one. (at least on the Switch)
7. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (again, y'all upset me)
I'm not judging you or saying it's a bad game or anything like that when I say: Do you honestly think that's the best game on the Switch? I haven't played it so I wouldn't know, but do you really rank it above classics like Zelda and Smash?

Good round, everyone! It was fun.

Celever

Wheeeee~
I'm not judging you or saying it's a bad game or anything like that when I say: Do you honestly think that's the best game on the Switch? I haven't played it so I wouldn't know, but do you really rank it above classics like Zelda and Smash?
I've bought all the triple A titles for Switch and beat all of them, and besides Splatoon2 (which I think is worse than Splatoon 1 but is still a great game) Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is the game I've put the most time into and the game which I think honestly has the best gameplay on the Switch so far again besides Splatoon2, but it's overshadowed by its predecessor. I have a lot of issues with Zelda and think it's the worst 3D Zelda game, and the same is true for Odyssey. Smash is awesome too but I felt it was too recent when the round was posted to be able to definitively say it's the best game on Switch, and even now I'd probably rather play Mario + Rabbids than Smash unless I have friends over. The exception is Octopath Traveller which I still need to buy and from what I've seen of the game could outrank it.

So yes :U
Hey Cel, can this count as bb agreeing with me? Maybe get him some extra points for picking a common answer.
Yeah.
Points for bb.
That'd be cool.
Retrospective points :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.